Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Church was GREAT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Church of?
    What church, you jesus loving homo?
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    Goju Ryu, Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Went to MMA/Kickboxing tonight, worried that my panic attacks would make it hard. Surprisingly after a grueling pad session, I got second wind before Kickboxing and found myself feeling a lot better. Seems Im at my best when i exercise, as I suspected, so I will have to look at what I can do to keep the serotonin and feel goods going

Style
    Kyokushin
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kimjonghng View Post
    Went to MMA/Kickboxing tonight, worried that my panic attacks would make it hard. Surprisingly after a grueling pad session, I got second wind before Kickboxing and found myself feeling a lot better. Seems Im at my best when i exercise, as I suspected, so I will have to look at what I can do to keep the serotonin and feel goods going
    I have PTSD and thus, get panic attacks. Also, anxiety issues run in my family.

Training and sparring especially always seem to help with this. It is a relatively safe, controlled environment that forces you to focus through a bit of stress, and it also burns off excess adrenaline. Good stuff. Keep it up!

Style
    Goju Ryu, Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Off to Karate and BJJ tonight. planned about 13 more chapters for my novel before a sick leg day. Getting the Chun-Li aesthetic

Style
    Goju Ryu, Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Had a really enjoyable karate class working mostly on Sanchin testing, Saifa kata and conditioning. Then has an hour of BJJ working strangles, shoulder locks, reversals and combinations of the two.

I'm off for a mental health check a week today and apparently Im being sent out to friggin sheffield at arse o clock in the morning so thats a hotel stay the night before. Least the place has a massage spa there so I can get in a good thai one before I see anyone.

I've managed to talk one of my kickboxer friends from another gym into coming to Thailand with me next year to hit up Chokchai muay thai for two weeks.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Going to football game to watch my kids play.

First home games, yeah me.

Will report back with shameless Dad bragging as appropriate.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Today was informed by the city and school district that West Nile was found in mosquito samples about 2 blocks from my house.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Today was informed by the city and school district that West Nile was found in mosquito samples about 2 blocks from my house.
    We have it here...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Plagues.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    We have it here...
    It's USA-wide, and not really that big a deal. It's not malaria or anything...

You can ID the mosquitoes most likely to carry it, just before you crush them to death. When I kill a West Nile carrying mosquito, I party.