Style
    Goju Ryu, Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    That's what you get for not taking steroids.
    So the plan is to come back like Abigail from Final Fight/Street Fighter now right?

That start will be me approaching people to grab gi in future

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Probably more related to the qualification course he'll have to pass. The one I had to do would be tough with out 15 to 17 rounds in each magazine.
    Qualification doesn't require more than six shots without a reload because it's been the same since revolvers were still popular in security.

Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    It is weird get a Glock.
    Probably getting the FNX in a few months because I like .45, I like the idea of having 15 rounds of .45 per mag, I prefer shooting DA/SA to striker-fired guns, and I want to put an optic on my next handgun. This is a bit out anyways. I need to finish paying off the AR-180 and move first.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Probably getting the FNX in a few months because I like .45, I like the idea of having 15 rounds of .45 per mag, I prefer shooting DA/SA to striker-fired guns, and I want to put an optic on my next handgun.
    As you can guess I am fairly ignorant when it comes to firearms ... but that sounds heavy. Like literally heavy ...and thick... and uncomfortable. But I guess if you're actually using it it is fair trade off
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Freudianism is a thing.
    Your mom is ADA compliant too.

Just saying.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    As you can guess I am fairly ignorant when it comes to firearms ... but that sounds heavy. Like literally heavy ...and thick... and uncomfortable. But I guess if you're actually using it it is fair trade off
    Unloaded it weighs 3/4s of what my 1911 does.

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    I nearly got NMS for the PS4 but Elite Dangerous is out now. Goodbye career, partner, house, sleep...

I just want to give a hearty "**** you" to you for putting this in my head.

I've already started looking at joysticks and haven't even bought the game yet.
    There's some nice hardware out there.

I like this A-10 replica setup.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Game is dogshit. Avoid.

There, saved you 5000 dollars on video game paraphernalia.

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Probably take me 6 months to figure out how I want the buttons anyhow.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Eight rounds is the average number of shots fired in a gunfight if my instructor/the FBI is to be believed.
    That number increases over time with the average magazine capacity. IIRC, the number of hits in a full magazine have remained about level, which suggests a large round count leads to lackadaisical marksmanship. On average, naturally; a competent marksman doesn't become a spazz just because their sidearm holds a full box of ammo.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm carrying a 1911 in .45acp. All the mags I have top out at 7. Most people I work with carry Glock 17/19s which means 15-17rd capacity with flush fit mags.
    Rock Island Tactical 2011 or just carry an extended 1911 mag for your spare mag on your belt. If you need more than 8 rounds to be a Mall Ninja the gap is doomed I would bet.