Page 29 of 29 First ... 192526272829
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MTTKDGUY View Post
    Well...THIS is amusing...seems that Bohdi Sanders and Richard Hackworth have created a Facebook page in my honor and are now using it to post on various sites. Not quite sure what they hope to accomplish, but they are posting all sorts of nastiness on Al Dacascos' page in my name...come on guys...the give away is that Bohdi doesn't leave anything like that online for more than 10 seconds...I guess this is supposed to make me look like I'm attacking "Sifu Al?" Well...here's the screen shot (it uses one of their FAVORITE images). I actually do have a real Facebook, but this ain't it :)
    ************!

That's MYPICTURE !!!

* rage *

*edit*
    That was totally not MABS worthy. I apologize for the outburst and crap posting.
    This post is a terrible example for my fellow Bullies and readers of the site.
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 9/25/2016 8:49pm at . Reason: clarity
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Sento-jutsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bohdi seems to have an intense hatred of a man named Alain Burrese. This article doesn't mention Buresse's critics, but I know one of the most active is Bohdi.
    http://themartialist.net/alain-burre...nues-to-teach/

Style
    Taekwondo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Style
    wing chun
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Didn't know he was doing that, thanks for the heads up

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see him in TKD Times in every issue as to me he has a column in it. He seemed like a flusey and your article confirmed what I had suspected. By the way, his byline states he is a Hanshi with a 5th degree black belt in Shotokan. He either got demoted or is confused.
    Cheers.

Page 29 of 29 First ... 192526272829