Page 2 of 29 First 12345612 ... Last

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posts on Bohdi Sanders and Warrior Wisdom

JSpeedy - You were first, and there is some funny stuff at the post you started, but you have to admit, MTTKDGUY really ripped this guy a new one. He exposed every little thing on this guy's website. Even made him change his website because of it.

I mean wow, who even knew what some of that stuff meant. G Jo Master sounded impressive to me. Guess that is why so many people just follow along and don't even know.

Thanks for the research MTTKDGUY and thanks for the laughs JSpeedy!

Style
    MMA BJJ TKD
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From his own website, he has listed, amongst other qualification:

Certified Personal Fitness Trainer from the nationally accredited International Sports Science Association

This, coupled with his profile picture, brings me to one of my very own motivational quotes:

"Never buy McDonalds from a thin person".

Style
    shotokan karate, iaido
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I don't get people

I think about OP and his wife and I commend her for reaching out to the world in order to find pearls of wisdom and other anecdotes that her help get through life and process her own life. That's wonderful and I think more people should do this...expand and reach out to the true knowledge of the world.

What bothers me is the huge influx of "doctor bohdi's" in the world, that make a living on people such as OP's wife. Honest people who are just looking for answers in our world. I extend this also to owners of Mc'Dojo's...I even went as far as doing research as to the "why" someone would want a Mc'Dojo or why anyone would want to be a "bohdi".

Are people truly that demented or that skillness *in terms of being able to make ends meet* that they will habitually go out of their way to rip off another individual who legitimately wants to grow be it in an art or some other facet in their life?

People suck.

Style
    MMA BJJ TKD
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gileanofgrey View Post
    I think about OP and his wife and I commend her for reaching out to the world in order to find pearls of wisdom and other anecdotes that her help get through life and process her own life. That's wonderful and I think more people should do this...expand and reach out to the true knowledge of the world.

What bothers me is the huge influx of "doctor bohdi's" in the world, that make a living on people such as OP's wife. Honest people who are just looking for answers in our world. I extend this also to owners of Mc'Dojo's...I even went as far as doing research as to the "why" someone would want a Mc'Dojo or why anyone would want to be a "bohdi".

Are people truly that demented or that skillness *in terms of being able to make ends meet* that they will habitually go out of their way to rip off another individual who legitimately wants to grow be it in an art or some other facet in their life?

People suck.
    Could be any number of reasons:

1) Self esteem issues giving rise to desire to feel important or needed
    2) Inability to truly study MA in depth or thinking that they 'know it all' giving rise to desire to feel important or needed
    3) Sound business knowledge giving rise to ability to make other people desire them to feel important or needed
    4) Because people fall for it.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll just add that over the years, lots of frauds have threatened legal action against their critics, but its extremely rare that they actually follow up on it (see: Carter Hargrave). Its not too surprising that a guy who fakes his credentials will also fake being a lawyer.

But as all True Warriors know, to avoid a fight by legal threats is the true Tao.

Hell yeah! Hell no!

PhD and 15th Dan?

How much do I have to donate to your legal fund to get a PhD certificate and a 15th dan?

And what would my title be? (I want it to start with Doctor)

The check is in the mail, fill in the amount and send me my certificates.

Style
    Mixed
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I'll just add that over the years, lots of frauds have threatened legal action against their critics, but its extremely rare that they actually follow up on it (see: Carter Hargrave). Its not too surprising that a guy who fakes his credentials will also fake being a lawyer.

But as all True Warriors know, to avoid a fight by legal threats is the true Tao.
    In the case of Hargrave..., there are real risks to getting "too close" to the (hostile) subject of an investigation and unfortunately some have had to learn bitter lessons the hard way about how far certain types of people are willing to go...yep that includes lying to the court.

The worst mistake is to assume that bullshidoka = harmless clown, and that includes the "wisdom" spouting ones. These people can be dangerous in more ways than one.

Style
    Taekwondo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    In the case of Hargrave..., there are real risks to getting "too close" to the (hostile) subject of an investigation and unfortunately some have had to learn bitter lessons the hard way about how far certain types of people are willing to go...yep that includes lying to the court.

The worst mistake is to assume that bullshidoka = harmless clown, and that includes the "wisdom" spouting ones. These people can be dangerous in more ways than one.
    True...and anyone willing to create an entire fake personae like this to sell badly written quote books probably has no problem lying to a judge...

I remember talking to a friend of mine, who is a "guru" of sorts himself, about this whole martial arts business and lifestyle guru thing, and all this is part of a step by step method of creating legitimacy out of thin air. It's really cynical, but these clowns trade notes on how to do this...and it seems to actually work. It might be interesting and useful to create an outline of the steps required to achieve "guruhood."

I always have to wonder about the personality of the person who does this, who clearly is so self-absorbed that they will do anything to keep the money flowing, maintain the fake personae, and keep their "followers" mystified like a bargain basement Rev. Jones. Does it take a sociopath? It's obvious that he is doing it intentionally, because he actually responded to the original long post by changing his online resume (not to mention freaking out on his 943 facebook sites) and completely re-building the "Extreme Budo" web site. I honestly think that, after he's done being upset that anyone would dare expose his dishonesty and hypocrisy, he's using it to help create a better fake personae...so he's not dumb, at least.

And speaking of the "Extreme Budo Federation," yo, Bohdi...are you for real here? What the heck do you guys offer in terms of services? What are you SELLING and why should I buy it? C'mon dude...you can do better than this...as far as I can tell all the Extreme Budo Federation is, is a vanity site where people talk about themselves and post pictures of celebrities...you're totally ignoring all the fake certification revenue streams you could be exploiting...check them out at extreme-budo-federation dot com...site looks better, but it's still a complete joke.

Style
    MMA BJJ TKD
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAFAN99 View Post
    How much do I have to donate to your legal fund to get a PhD certificate and a 15th dan?

And what would my title be? (I want it to start with Doctor)

The check is in the mail, fill in the amount and send me my certificates.
    I think the whole 'PhD' and '15th dan' thing is intrinsically linked with the whole 'self esteem' and life coaching thing. Someone who feels the need to get top this level without the correct amount of training and skill is clearly looking to boost their own worth but is not using a particularly healthy method. You can't buy self esteem.

You can, however, buy other people's self worth if they are susceptible to paying you to help them. It's just a question of how desperate they are.

In this respect I guess he is a good businessman. Not necessarily ethical of course.

Style
    Taekwondo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Losing His Mind in BohdiVille...

"DOCTOR" Bohdi posted this on his site today:

~~~~~ NOTICE ~~~~~ PLEASE READ ~~~~~
    ~~~~ CLEANING OUT MY FRIENDS LIST ~~~~

There comes a time in life when everyone has choices to make. Today is one of those days. The friend of my enemy is my enemy. Therefore, I will be doing some house cleaning, because I don't care to have my enemies lurking around or stalking me on my profile.

If you are on Alain Burrese's friend list, you have one of two choices: Unfriend him or unfriend me. The same goes for his page. This guy, and any of his friends, are not welcome on my profile or my pages. Make your choice.

Choosing not to decide is choosing to be unfriended and blocked. If I see that you are still supporting this guy after today, I will remove you from all of my pages.
    This may sound extreme, but you know what, life is too short to put up with liars, hypocrites, stalkers, or those who support such people. I have recently been reminded about how short life is and will not give people of his character, or people who choose to be friends with a person of such low character, anymore of my time.

Thank you.

Crazy Stuff...Bohdi, dear...this is so high school of you :)

By "life" can I take that to mean you have no life beyond the Internet?

So Bohdi, how's that calling the kettle black thing going for you? You, apparently, are the KING of liars and fakes...

Alain Burrese didn't write this stuff about you...I know, because I wrote it and I'm not Alain Burrese!

Be a man, coward-boy...instead of taking shots at people, defend your resume...I double-dog dare you!

Page 2 of 29 First 12345612 ... Last