Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    Shotokan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Paul Snider

Paul Snider that now calls himself a Grand Master and struts around in his 3 inch wide belt and a Gi that looks like it came out of the trash with the patches falling off is nothing but a drunk and liar. His wife That calls herself a 7th degree Master is no better with her funky colored hair and a beer in one hand with a cigarette in the other. Neither of them have the knowledge that they should have at the ranks they claim to have because if they did then they would know that there aren't cartwheels in shotokan forms. Just because they both claim to have black belts does not make them a black belt. GM Paul Snider was asked to show a weapons kate and he couldn't do it so that told me that he has no know.ledge, they are in the Martial Arts for money only, they use people and he claims to have 50 black belts under him but rest assured that he certainly wasn't the one that trained them and shared the Martial Arts Knowledge with them he tries to take black belts from other Masters and once he does tried to lock them in for all he can get and Makes them pay him for a signed certificate and Membership into his organization WVFAA. How in good faith can he sign his name to a rank certificate when he has never worked with the student or better yet doesn't even know them? He is a FRAUD plain and simple and anyone that believes a word that comes out of his mouth is a fool. If you have any dealings with him I suggest that you carry a jar of vaseline with you because you are going to need it.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are using very strong language which you may want to rethink especially while presenting no evidence.

Also your posts suck, please make better ones if you want to post in MABS.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Page 2 of 2 First 12