Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Chemist

Posted On:
    5/12/2004 10:47pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am a drinker and this sounds great, it reminds me of college when we use to get drunk in the fraternity house and then go outside for wrestling matches in the front yard for spectators. It was fucking hilarious. We had a couple of state wrestlers in my house so they used to like to try to relive the good ol days of high school wrestling.
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    5/13/2004 9:41am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once at a party - Drunk as a skunk - I did some sparring with a friend of mine. We graduated from in the hallway stuffing about - to out on the front lawn - then the sidewalk and finally (due to the unique position of his house) to the middle of a small traffic island in the middle of the road on the roundabout. We were doing flying kicks and all - I fell down and rolled onto the road a bunch of times..

Ahh.. those were the days. Grog was cheap, girls were free and I had hair. hahaha.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345