Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sifu G of Conceptsoffighting.com

Found a shitload of new instructional kung fu videos on Youtube by this big dude named Sifu G. Not really sure what's going on here, this guy came out of the blue.

According to one of his videos he had a friend who introduced him to the local janitor who was a master of not just the Five Animal styles but a whole bunch of others I've never heard of, including "Black Panther" which might be leopard...don't know.

http://www.conceptsoffighting.com

http://www.conceptsoffighting.com/about-sifu-g/

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZIYr5QXz6OPBnq4V_B1VeQ

His channel caught my eye because of this "Hung Ga Basics" video. Let's just say he seem sincere and in decent shape but unfortunately, I can't find a single video in his channel where he isn't just talking and showing you his hands. It's hard to tell what lineages (if any) are involved. He claims to have had many students.

I haven't gone through all the videos yet...not sure there is anything interesting here, other than the fact that he claims to teach all these styles:

http://www.conceptsoffighting.com/fighting-styles/
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/04/2014 9:55pm at .

Style
    Hung Gar
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All I know is that he appears to claim to be a master of "Iron first"

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lordbd View Post
    All I know is that he appears to claim to be a master of "Iron first"
    If that's a reference to the Iron Thread Fist, it's a legit part of Hung ga, but one that should have a lineage supporting it....otherwise it's possible he picked it up from a book. This by all accounts SEEMS to be one of those "knew a guy who knew a guy who taught me all these kung fu styles"...questionable to say the least.

His website doesn't clear much up and for the styles listed, expected some sort of lineage...typically it's something that if he had at all, he'd list.

As far as technical critique of his videos, part. Hung ga..let's just say he seems to have the right idea but makes simple mistakes on video...possibly a sign his instruction was "diluted" possibly by the janitor kung fu master...which is almost too cliche to believe.

I guess we'll see, won't we. Lots of styles, no instructor names, videos missing important elements and mostly chatter...fits a profile.

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i watched his video.

"Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Style
    Shotokan, Kickboxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    janitor kung fu master you say?

Name:  15795.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  11.9 KB