Titan

Posted On:
    12/03/2002 2:03pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is a very interesting thread.

PD and KC Elbows are both extremely correct.

Although PD is being correct in a very "Rage Against The Machine" way, which I like.

"Blood sugar suckerfish is my dish.
    How many pieces do you wish ?"
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2002 7:20pm

Style: TKD, soon BJJ JUDO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dont believe in the legalixation of marajuana but i also dont smoke or drink either. i dont see the attraction to it.
  3. KC Elbows

Posted On:
    12/03/2002 7:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ATAMAN,
    Do you believe in the illegalization of alcohol and tobacco?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2002 7:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Peedee shows more intelligence than most on this site! I agree with you 100%! I have a decent (higer paying) job and I've been smoking off and on for years. I smoke about 2 spliffs a week. Comparing that to a cigarette smoker, it's not even close. Cigarettes KILL - POT RELAXES! Yes, pot does have some harmful properties but "most" people DO NOT smoke enough of it at any given time for it to be harmful. I have friends who smoke (on average) 2 packs of cigs a day - I'm amazed they are still alive! A couple of joints a week WILL NOT harm anyone. I have some older relatives who have been smoking their whole adult lives with absolutely no harmful side effects. They both hold high paying jobs, own a house, 2 cars, kids - the whole american dream! As far as my own experience this all leads me to believe one thing.... POT IS NOT HARMFUL AND SHOULD BE LEGAL!!!! I think I'll go home tonight, put in a good movie, take a toke, enjoy a good steak, and chill! Peace.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2002 10:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Marijuana RULES! Masta LIKES!! MASTA LOVES HIS WEED! Where the CHIPS at?

Posted On:
    12/04/2002 7:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As for "Ed The Sock" he sucks anyways! Just some guy who is mentally impaired that needs to talk through a sock.
    Marijuana has been around for centuries. Its not going go away.

PEACE!
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

Posted On:
    12/04/2002 8:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The main problem of carciogenics from marijuana may not be from the marijuana itself but from the fertilizers and pesticides that illicit and greedy growers grow! He He He My three G's.

PEACE!
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    12/05/2002 8:42am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ed The Sock rocks!
    You just crazy!
    you WISH you could be a sock.
    Hahaha!!

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
    -Ghandi

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2002 5:21am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm....Peedee seems so anti-american. Being an american is all about materialism. Money gets you everything. Oh....except maybe happiness, your totally right PD. Maybe you like communism? Maybe you are a communist spy who needs to be assasinated. I'm gonna have to send a BLUE SKY COMPLEX INDUSTRIAL SPIE ver.2.3 to check on you. Oh, and as for MJ making you realize you don't need to make a lot of money and want material things, choke on this. Rappers, one of MJ leading promoters, also have a core belief of making as much money as possibe....bling bling, gotta get me a platinum tooth so world knows who is boss.

Anyway, pot should be legal, cigarettes should be illegal, alcohol....hmmmm....kills a lot of people, but so fun to drink....thats a tough one. Oh, and if anyone is curious, I don't use MJ or smoke. I drink a little bit with my friends occasionally. Seeing how I'm a martial artist I try to keep harmful stuff out of my body. I find my mind isn't as sharp when I am high, it's not for me. My only problem with it is when people devote their lives to it. It seems like it becomes their only goal is to get high. Well, excess of anything is a bad thing, except maybe sex....

If you're going to have alcohol and cigarettes legal, I can't see why you would have a lesser evil illegal. Who the hell is the government to try to tell us how we can and can't kill ourselves! I really hope pot becomes legal. That way skaters can have more access to it, thus making their reactions slower. This makes it easier for me to run them over in my car....HAHAHA I always feel good when I send one over the hood of my car.

Tired of me talking yet? Yeah, me too. I'm sure tired of hearing myself, but the damn voices in my head just won't shut up. That's enough rambling from me for now.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2002 5:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    skater biatches don't smoke.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456