Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Wandering Daoist

Posted On:
    12/01/2002 9:42am

supporting member
     Style: Karate, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My vote is "yes", prohibition is bullshit.

"God is dead." -Nietzsche
    "Nietzsche is dead." -God
    "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Posted On:
    12/01/2002 10:05am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/01/2002 7:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't know that "it" was illegal.

Taking a break

Posted On:
    12/01/2002 9:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do it for a living. Its disgusting that they can tax my earnings from it and still prosecute me for working with it.
    "Disgusted, of Hemel Hempsted"

"The Andrew Ridgley of being beaten up"
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/01/2002 10:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    are we talking about what i think were talking about? if so no, government stuff sux.

Taking a break

Posted On:
    12/02/2002 12:04am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, we're not talking about what your thinking. Our special psychic powers tell us that. Send Hans Bristol $399 and you too can learn our amazing psychic powers and join in this conversation.

"The Andrew Ridgley of being beaten up"
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Wandering Daoist

Posted On:
    12/02/2002 6:13am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the "it" I was talking about, thought it would be a bit more obvious:

"The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    12/02/2002 7:43am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course it should be legal.

Its a mystery to me how the public isn't up in arms about people going to PRISON for smoking an herb that is not addictive and among the only known chimicals to have NO KNOWN TOXICITY level, when Alchohol is legal. Alchohol which is both addictive and the cause of aggressive behavior. Cigarrettes are responsible for 1 out of every 5 deaths in the the U.S. AND they harm the person you are next to when you smoke as well.

You read that right, by the way: 1 out of every 5 deaths in this country.

Not 1 out of every 5 smokers.

1 out of every 5 deaths in the U.S..

Period.

And for all the facts availible people will still scratch their brainwashed little heads and tell you Ganja is addictive and "ruins lives". These same people are happy that thousands of non violent weed smokers are jailed every year while their congressman can come home from work shitfaced plastered and beat his wife then molest his daughter. Or son. Thats all ok.

And cigarrette companies are allowed to hire chemists to fabricate ways of making their deadly product as addicting as possible to the consumer. They also glorify its use and target young men and women in million dollar ad campaigns. Campaigns designed to get more peopled addicted to their poisonous product that kills more Americans each year than any drug in the known world. Its executives KNOW they are killing its consumers. They are pushing Nicotine, a known poison, and a 1 out of 4 statistical death rate.

These companies are KNOWINGLY poisoning U.S. citizens and citzens from all over the world. They are responsible for more deaths than 9/11 a hundred times over and yet there is no "War on Cigarettes". Thats because cigarettes make MONEY. And you can all drop dead of cancer and whatever the **** ELSE you want to drop dead from as long as SOMEONE is getting PAID.

Thats truly insane.

Yet weed is a no no folks. Anything that doesn't make you more AGGRESSIVE and want to KILL the competition is frown upon in THIS country. They want KILLERS and SALESMAN, not laid back people that want to enjoy life. That would be counter productive. Nobody wants to you sit back and enjoy what you have already. They want you to work HARD for what they tell you you SHOULD have. And God FORBID you actually REALIZE that everything you have worked for in your entire life will mean JACK **** when your dead. You might not actually WORK 100 hours a week for about 1/10000th of what you produce. You might realize that people who are truly happy see no need to constantly progress and aquire MORE AND MORE AND MORE.

So all of those things are A-OK but an herb that is virtually harmless is outlawed for its TERRIBLE effects and consequences. Further, the public is BULLSHITTED into believing its harmfull and evil, even though its fact that there are far more powerful drugs with life threatening side effects availible right over the counter to anyone who buys a pack of cigarrettes, or bottle of booze or ephedrine pills.

And people just dont get it man. We had this convo on ADCC a while ago and the ignorance just FLOWED. People talking about Marijuana addiction and how it is destroying this country.

There are certain drugs that should be illegal.

Marijuana is not one of them.

Edited by - PeedeeShaolin on December 02 2002 06:46:28

Edited by - PeedeeShaolin on December 02 2002 06:54:24
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Posted On:
    12/02/2002 8:10am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/library/studies/hlords/15105.htm

Don't be intellectually dishonest PD. Cardiovascular disease is THE LEADING cause of death (~40%). If you read that page you'll find that a dose of THC can lead to significant increases in heart rate and a lowering of the blood pressure (Pertwee Q 299). This = bad for people with cardiovascular disease (which is a lot of people). I'd be fine with a perscription controlled legalization of Mary jane, but it shouldn't be at every K-mart...

Wandering Daoist

Posted On:
    12/02/2002 8:18am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Peedee tells it like it is.

Marijuana NEVER KILLED ANYONE. Not ONE SINGLE PERSON.

Any deaths that could be even remotely linked to marijuana as a result of this nation's artificial & harmful criminalization of it are insubstantial compared to the deaths that tobacco and alcohol cause, both directly and indirectly.

Marijuana smoke may be marginally more harmful than tobacco smoke, but it is NOT addictive and it is nowhere near as harmful as tobacco smoke in the amount that it is used.

Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast