Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last
  1. #1
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Challenge match to all martial artists, They will come to you

    The plan is to get a van, drive across country and wreck all dojos/gyms.

    They also offer to film the entire thing.

    Source:

    From youtube (type this in):

    Sogobujutsu:
    Dealing with Internet Trolls, Interview with sensei, season 3, #38

    The challenge starts at 41:30.

    If you are reallllllllllllly unlucky sensei will use his "shadow locks" on you.

    That starts at 32:12

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    24,291
    Style
    Chinese Boxing

  3. #3
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yup, that's it. Quite long but a lot of interesting statements in it.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    24,291
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    13
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fund it? Screw that. I'll pay his travelling feel if he can kick my ass.

  5. #5
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He might be able to show you how to throw 3 or 4 people over your back...then joint lock them with their own body so they can't move until you release them from the magical hold. Worth the $ in my book.

    All seriousness...a strange video I thought it might be a joke. Apparently it is not.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    24,291
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Therenow View Post
    He might be able to show you how to throw 3 or 4 people over your back...then joint lock them with their own body so they can't move until you release them from the magical hold. Worth the $ in my book.

    All seriousness...a strange video I thought it might be a joke. Apparently it is not.
    I noticed the throws. Most threw themselves. Why they did could be debatable. Aside from that those guys are assholes.

  7. #7
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    I noticed the throws. Most threw themselves. Why they did could be debatable. Aside from that those guys are assholes.

    Not sure why they would go over so easily unless it's just doing what the guy (their sensei) expected of them.

    BTW, David C. Falcaro is his name. Interesting bio from the link on his fb page (David C. Falcaro, Soke).

    Seems he is a Ninja guy and claims to have a black belt in Judo. Looking further on google found Bullshido already looked into him in a lengthy thread.

    Didn't really see a conclusion to it however.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    576
    Style
    Judo, BJJ
    13
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll help fund their kickstarter if they make a stop at Omega's gym.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    24,291
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Therenow View Post
    Not sure why they would go over so easily unless it's just doing what the guy (their sensei) expected of them.

    BTW, David C. Falcaro is his name. Interesting bio from the link on his fb page (David C. Falcaro, Soke).

    Seems he is a Ninja guy and claims to have a black belt in Judo. Looking further on google found Bullshido already looked into him in a lengthy thread.

    Didn't really see a conclusion to it however.
    I love this quote from his website:

    David C. Falcaro, Sensei
    David C. Falcaro Sensei has to date over 27 years in the Martial Arts, the last 20 of which were spent training in Koryu based Japanese Warrior Arts. David is a Sodenke, this means that he has received scrolls after attaining levels of proficiency. Aside from these, he holds many titles, ranks, positions in the martial arts. He feels that humility is lacking in the martial arts of today, he asks this of himself and of his students.
    Got a link to the bullshido thread?

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    24,291
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    7
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cap View Post
    I'll help fund their kickstarter if they make a stop at Omega's gym.

    **** that, you know the rules: winner gets the video loser pays the transportation fee.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in