Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    8/03/2014 9:27pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Which post has the evidence against Dave again? I think I missed it.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    8/03/2014 9:36pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    I see the thought police are in full swing. Thanks for culling my comment but not W.rabbits troll. thanks for changing my avatar without my consent. Thanks for culling every post I ever made into one ridiculous thread that has no context. I don't post here becasue it's become an even worse pithole than it used to be, if thats possible.
    Says one of the biggest martial arts trolls in the history of the internet.

Oh and I can certainly prove it, Rudy, the truth is already out there.

Your cup just runs over, and over, and over..
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 8/03/2014 9:42pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/04/2014 4:05am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a clusterfuck of a thread is this? Would anybody mind giving me (and other clueless spectators) a short rundown, or at least a link to the thread where these things began, so I might wrap my mind around it?

I figured this thread was about the fact that this green-cloud-kungfu (lol) "sifu" used to run his mouth and now got his ass kicked. Then there seems to be some beef with ny sanda who (as people tend to do when they realize they fucked tp big time) stopped posting and pretends to net read all that, and then why the hell is this abel-dude jumping in here, randomly stating his will to "put gloves on" with people?

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/04/2014 6:18am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Which post has the evidence against Dave again? I think I missed it.
    #297 306 313 317 and 318 are a good place to start. Summarizing for you and SmH:

(1) When accused of raising money for St Jude's Children's Research Hospital, and keeping it for himself, Ross insists he has letters from them confirming it. When pressed to show the letter, he posts a thank you for a contribution made 5 years later, and refuses request to post the letter he promised.

(2) When accused of screaming at and slapping a student, he denies it ever happened. The incident is confirmed by a witness, as reported by two different Bullies in this thread.

(3) When accused of recycling novice BJJ lessons as Lama Kung Fu and Mongolian Shuai Jiao, and teaching BJJ without rank, permission or supervision, Ross responds that he only taught grappling he learned under Mark Tripp. Mark reveals that Ross only trained with him on a single day.

Better?
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/04/2014 9:59am

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    He's admitted publicly that he recycled white belt BJJ lessons into Lama Kung Fu "anti-grappling" classes without permission to teach BJJ or disclosure to his students that it was BJJ they were being shown.
    True fact. That was on Tripp's now defunct forum; where Ross admitted to training with Clemente. I was actually shocked to see him say he was training BJJ while teaching us grappling as part of the Lama KF/Mongolia SJ anti-grappling system. We never knew Ross was training BJJ at that time. We thought it was all Chinese stuff...LOL
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/04/2014 11:00am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nysanda View Post
    Anil Singh tried to pass off the "you ripped off St Jude's" crap on MMA.tv a few times. Saying something on the internet doesn't make it true. I posted letters from St Jude thanking me for my contributions. The ONLY thing Anil could say was that the name was not in "NY SAN DA" but that was because back then I was in a partnership with a different person and the school name was "NYKK Gym"... but there was no NY San Da when those shows were done, period
    Revisionist history. I have all the old UG threads saved. I don't really have the time or inclination to re-post them, but I will at least pass them to Matt so he can dig through them for the relevant quotes. You ripped off St. Jude's during the first event you claimed was for them and blamed the fact that you never paid them a cent from that show was that you took a loss and were stressed out from 9/11; which happened the following week. Contrary to your version of the story, you have no letter regarding your 2001 show. Only the more recent shows, which you made sure not to mess up cuz everyone was watching. Still, you continued for YEARS to advertise that 2001 event as a charity show that you ran. Then, in public, under reported your donation from the second show. Finally you gave an accurate accounting on your third show as I recall because everyone knew you were a dirt bag who scammed a children's charity. Of all your BS over the years, this is your crowning achievement.
    Last edited by sambosteve; 8/04/2014 11:05am at .
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/04/2014 11:26am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nysanda View Post
    It is NO SECRET that we started putting grappling , particularly ground grappling, into what we were doing starting around 1991...

Here

Much, though not all, came from when I was friendly with Mark Tripp. I recently had a rather nasty argument with Mark RE the Trayvon Martin case (no, you can not make this stuff up) but regardless, he showed me a lot of stuff....I will give him his due..

Considering I introduced Mark Tripp to my students as my grappling instructor in Toronto at a tournament, how was I lying about where my material was coming from?

As I have said, would it have been "better" heck "cool" to have a BJJ black belt teaching at my school back then? YES, but not an option

Matt apparently is now questioning whether there was a Machado affiliate in NYC in 1990's... Fabio Clemente was the rep at that time.. the Marcos brothers were underbelts ther at the time... the Machoado had a much more open philosophy at that time, ie not the "gracie challenge"
    True, what NYKK was doing at the time was attempting to include a wider variety of standing and ground technique. That is one reason I joined. However, just as a point of fact, at that time, it was still very much a KF school. Also, just to make a correction for David, that video is not from 1994. I am sitting on the edge of the mat and I joined in January of 1996. I actually found you guys in 1995, but I joined after the holiday (I still have my contract). Also, that video was shot in the gym across from FIT; you were still at 19th street in 1994.

But, we students were never aware that you were training BJJ. We did know about your internet communications with Tripp. I think you had only been to one seminar with Tripp if my recollection is correct (I have the VHS I think). Generally, we were all under the impression that vast majority of any grappling we learned from you was rooted in CMA. I still have your old brochures from when I first visited your school in 1995 that list grappling & anti-grappling as coming from LKF. Your bio on the 1995 brochure lists you as only having a LKF background. Nothing else.
    Last edited by sambosteve; 8/04/2014 11:43am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/04/2014 11:29am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Appreciate this Summary. Now, who is "SifuAbel" and how is it that I feel an urgent desire to punch him in the face after reading only two of his posts?

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/04/2014 11:30am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    I was actually shocked to see him say he was training BJJ while teaching us grappling as part of the Lama KF/Mongolia SJ anti-grappling system. We never knew Ross was training BJJ at that time. We thought it was all Chinese stuff...LOL
    Case closed on (3). Thanks, Steve.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/04/2014 11:31am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    How does being "friendly with Mark Tripp" make you a grappling instructor? How much time did you spend training under him? Did he rank you? Did he certify you as an instructor as he did for others in your state like Chris Herzog? When this was discussed in his forum, I don't recall your attending more than 1 seminar of his.

When did he show this to you? At his seminar? One afternoon at Gene Lebell's tournament?

From your site:

That's everything from your old site on the subject of the grappling curriculum. Where does it say anything about Clemente or even Tripp?
    That was our impression as students; LKF & Mongolian Wrestling.

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast