228424 Bullies, 3876 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 321
Page 1 of 33 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Matt Phillips is offline
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,756

    Posted On:
    7/31/2014 10:06am

    supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I say you were a white belt a Renzo's and recycled your lessons there as secret CMA grappling to your students without permission and for a profit. Do you deny it?

    I also say you fraudulently collected money under the auspices of raising it for the children of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, and kept it for yourself. Do you deny that?

    You're a thief and a liar. You're also an idiot if you think my warning to this forum about your nature is an attempt to derail anything. I have a long relationship with this community, and they know I do not troll even pre-investigation YMAS treads. Nice try.

    I've said all I need to on this subject. Carry on.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!
  2. Matt Phillips is offline
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,756

    Posted On:
    7/31/2014 10:54am

    supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nysanda
    I have refuted his claims with (1) the fact that letters from St Jude thanking me for contributions were posted on MMA.tv
    By all means, post them here.

    .... (2) making a big deal out of doing "home made" grappling in 1990/1991 was not a big deal then because it was THE ONLY OPTION and still better than burying your head in the sand and pretending "real fighting doesn't have grappling or ground fighting,
    I'm sorry David, no dice. We're talking about training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under a credible instructor (Renzo Gracie), and turning around as a white belt n00b and charging people to learn it as some kind of CMA. This requires the permission of your instructor, and was typically allowed only by a blue belt (or higher) in the 90's. Are you claiming that Renzo's gym was open in 1991, a year before Craig Kukik even received his black belt? I'd be very surprised if that turned out to be true.

    (3) since the term "big 6" ONLY applies to the USA WKF national tournaments during a period between 1997ish and 2004 his entire argument about "now" is moot...
    Trivial point, but at the time I made my comments to you, other gyms were sending fighters annually to contest for spots on the team, and represent our country at World's. Yours had ceased doing so. The people currently doing something get the bragging rights, not the people who stopped long ago.

    You went whining to Josh B over that?! I was never on the competition team, and Josh was never my coach. Marvin Perry, Kin Moy and Jordan Tabor were my coaches.

    and (4) whatever story he has made up in his mind about an event that never happened; you can not prove a negative.. he'd have to offer up something other than his own recollection
    Paul Rosado warned you to lay off your fighter in the prep-area. Everyone who was there knows this.

    Gus Kapros' screen captures compared to the actual fight footage raise serious issues.... I am hardly alone in noticing this
    Your 1st round TKO at the hands of EBM's Brain Madigan raises comparable issues. In fact it's worse.

    Here's a tip: bashing Gus won't make that loss less embarrassing than this one, and smacking your fighters around won't change the fact that you refused to answer the bell just like they did.

    I can post the video of it if you like, but here's the resolution: you, TKO'd in the 1st round, not because the ref intervened, but because you refused to even stand up and continue. You quit. Same as Gus. In a match against another CMA practitioner. Same as Gus. You both suck. Me too, but guess what, I don't have students paying me not to suck.

    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!
  3. nysanda is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    596

    Posted On:
    7/31/2014 11:05am


     Style: sanda

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    blah blah blah.....

    So people should just trust you? and not the letters from St Jude thanking me for my contributions?

    Your memory is severely in question, but one example as I already noted is you want to apply the term "big 6" to a period after it had no relevence. And originally you tried to say I never trained any fighters or champions, only to have Josh Bartholomew tell you that you were flat out wrong and call you a troll

    You're also claiming I trained at Renzo Gracie's, you've even got that part of it wrong. Because of the "Gracie challenge" I wasn't able to train there (being from "another style) so I ended up training with the Machado affiliate... people should just trust your faulty memory?

    You flat out made up a story about me "beating a student" which NEVER HAPPENED, and you're contradicting what you said on Mark Tripp's board.. you said I don't train the fighters, don't travel with them and don't work the corner. Dude, you listen to internet gossip and take it for truth.....

    So if anyone wants to PM him and get his frizzled memory of things he heard second hand, go right on ahead..... again, where is evidence for anything you have said?
  4. Matt Phillips is offline
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,756

    Posted On:
    7/31/2014 11:52am

    supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nysanda View Post
    So people should just trust you? and not the letters from St Jude thanking me for my contributions?
    You're forgetting the part where you post the letters.

    Your memory is severely in question, but one example as I already noted is you want to apply the term "big 6" to a period after it had no relevence. And originally you tried to say I never trained any fighters or champions, only to have Josh Bartholomew tell you that you were flat out wrong and call you a troll.
    No one cares about this issue but you. Josh never told me anything except to stop criticizing you because you can't take it.

    You're also claiming I trained at Renzo Gracie's, you've even got that part of it wrong. Because of the "Gracie challenge" I wasn't able to train there (being from "another style) so I ended up training with the Machado affiliate... people should just trust your faulty memory?

    You flat out made up a story about me "beating a student" which NEVER HAPPENED, and you're contradicting what you said on Mark Tripp's board.. you said I don't train the fighters, don't travel with them and don't work the corner. Dude, you listen to internet gossip and take it for truth.....
    Let me refresh your memory and you tell me if I got the gym name wrong: you trained at the BJJ gym in question, you felt they were too NHB oriented, you left after being "elbowed" in free rolling.

    Now would you like to address why you thought it was OK to teach BJJ without permission, as an unsupervised white belt, and not even tell your students it was BJJ?

    So if anyone wants to PM him and get his frizzled memory of things he heard second hand, go right on ahead..... again, where is evidence for anything you have said?
    You claim you can clear up the St. Jude's issue with letters from them. Let's see them.

    Do you even deny you defrauded your students and your instructor? Seems to me you are only throwing up red herrings about the name of the academy and the date you trained there. Machado affiliate in NY in 1990?
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!
  5. nysanda is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    596

    Posted On:
    7/31/2014 12:15pm


     Style: sanda

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Attachment 16191

    print it out, wad it up, shove it down your throat, choke on it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stjudes.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	16320  

  6. Matt Phillips is offline
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,756

    Posted On:
    7/31/2014 12:18pm

    supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Several times I've asked you if you deny training your Lama Kung Fu students in what were really BJJ techniques learned as a no-stripe white belt elsewhere in the NYC area, and each time you have responded by deflecting the question with excuses about how it was OK, or whether I got the name of the academy right or not. How about you just answer the question.

    I've also asked you several times to post the letters from St. Jude's which you claim will settle the issue of your paying them or not; you haven't posted them or even indicated that you intend to.

    Gus deserves criticism for being a delusional idiot who got manhandled in a full contact CMA match, TKO'd in 1 round, and quit. Pot meet kettle.

    Edit: I see you posted a scan. Reading it.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!
  7. Matt Phillips is offline
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,756

    Posted On:
    7/31/2014 12:21pm

    supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nysanda View Post
    Attachment 16191

    print it out, wad it up, shove it down your throat, choke on it
    What exactly is this supposed to show? I am referring to the tournament you ran for St. Jude's in fall of 2001; this letter is in thanks for an event in 2005. Are you stupid or is this another strawman?
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!
  8. nysanda is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    596

    Posted On:
    7/31/2014 12:24pm


     Style: sanda

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    STOP SAYING THIS IT IS A LIE! I hate this logical fallacy.
    He has claimed I hit / "beat up" a student at some show and almost got removed from the building for it... it never happened.. it is not a "logical fallacy" to say I can not prove that something did not happen... the burden of proof is on him to prove such an event happened
  9. nysanda is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    596

    Posted On:
    7/31/2014 12:33pm


     Style: sanda

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Matt has claimed, here and on the defunct Mark Tripp board that I never had authorization to use St Jude's name and never donated money to them. He is just aping the same crap Anil Singh posted on mma.tv. Almost everything he is saying he has learned second hand from reading the internet

    The St Jude's letter, posted here, which happens to be just one of them (and the one that is sitting on this harddrive... people do change computers over the years, much less DECADES) clearly refutes the claim Matt made...

    He keeps appealing to how everyone knows him and should just trust him... I was under the impression that was not the standard here...

    He CLAIMS I hit a fighter... he also once claimed I don't train fighters, only to be publically refuted by the same person he claimed was his coach.. now he's quickly backing off from this.. Now for example he wants to drop the whole issue of the "big six".... whatever dude...
  10. Matt Phillips is offline
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,756

    Posted On:
    7/31/2014 12:42pm

    supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Nysanda runoff runoff

    Mods, please move if there is a more appropriate location for this:

    Quote Originally Posted by nysanda
    The St Jude's letter, posted here, which happens to be just one of them (and the one that is sitting on this harddrive... people do change computers over the years, much less DECADES) clearly refutes the claim Matt made...


    https://web.archive.org/web/20011030...shou/9801.html


    David, I am talking about this tournament on 9/8/01





    Please post the thank you letter for the tournament in question. No one doubts you paid St. Jude's in 2005.


    Do you dispute my claim that you defrauded your paying Lama Kung Fu students and fraudulently taught them BJJ under the story that it was CMA, and you did so without permission of any BJJ instructor. And that you were a no-stripe white when you did so?
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!
Page 1 of 33 1 234511 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.