• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/13/2014 4:19pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danharr View Post
    His leg was just fine for a street fight at a press event but now he can't fight in a real match. I won't go as far as to say he's faking it but I will say he was either scared of Cormier or losing his mind. His behavior has been so bizarre for this fight like Anderson when he was fighting Weidman for the first time.
    He just got injured during training. This happens. According to Jackson, it happened when he was sparring with Overeem:

“It’s part of the game, it wasn’t like…somebody went for a flying kick and dislocated [something]. Somebody went for a takedown, [Jones] stepped the wrong way, twisted the wrong way and down he went. He was fighting it, and he just twisted it. And then it just popped,” Jackson said.

“Alistair’s maybe 240, Jon’s 220. It’s not like he was working with a giant moose. It was just one of those things.”

Anyone saying this is ducking can eat a bag of baby dicks.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    8/13/2014 5:53pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    8/14/2014 12:45am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So Jones is apparently really scared of Cormier and is ducking. So scared, in fact, that he needs to have knee surgery today, for his injury which is obviously made up, because MRI-scan results are really easy to fake with, like, crayons and ****.

In other news, Gustaffson is now refusing to take any fights before he gets granted another title shot. After beating a not-top 10 ranked Manuwa and nobody else.

Did Diaz somehow infect the whole UFC with a Pampered Princess virus or something?

:)

Posted On:
    8/14/2014 1:02am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    That was fuckin hilarious.

Overeem is 240? The incredible shrinking fighter. Vitor is almost two dimensional as we speak. Any moment now Chael Sonnen will spontaneously implode.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 8/14/2014 1:05am at .

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    8/14/2014 6:18am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe a bit off topic, but how do you guys feel about McGregor v Poirier? Everyone I know is fairly hyped about it, but I'm in Dublin, so that's hoping to skew things a bit.

Sent from my ZX Spectrum using TapTalk.

:)

Posted On:
    8/14/2014 12:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    Maybe a bit off topic, but how do you guys feel about McGregor v Poirier? Everyone I know is fairly hyped about it, but I'm in Dublin, so that's hoping to skew things a bit.
    Conor's a real bit of class. He's (in his own words) "gonna rip peabrain's head clean off" lol

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/14/2014 8:50pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD/ BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    So Jones is apparently really scared of Cormier and is ducking. So scared, in fact, that he needs to have knee surgery today, for his injury which is obviously made up, because MRI-scan results are really easy to fake with, like, crayons and ****.

In other news, Gustaffson is now refusing to take any fights before he gets granted another title shot. After beating a not-top 10 ranked Manuwa and nobody else.

Did Diaz somehow infect the whole UFC with a Pampered Princess virus or something?
    I don't recall anyone on here saying definitely that he was faking and I clarified my stance in my second post you need to calm the **** down.
    Fu Hung Hsieh remains Fu Hung Hsieh and Kung-tzu Yu remains Kung-tzu Yu.

Posted On:
    8/14/2014 10:35pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danharr View Post
    I don't recall anyone on here saying definitely that he was faking and I clarified my stance in my second post you need to calm the **** down.
    Nobody here (or any other forum that I saw) would definitely say anything regarding ducking, just a bunch of silly innuendo. Obviously you doubted his injury. I never saw a plausible reason for him to duck or delay.

Posted On:
    8/31/2014 9:43pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can't believe after all the hype, this is getting postponed so long. Just hope when it finally happens it was worth the wait.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213