Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Yours truly

Posted On:
    7/03/2014 6:34pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!

PDS Rifles shop gun

I took this photo to put on instagram and I thought I'd share here. This is a hodgepodge gun. We use it to test our muzzle devices to the limit.

PSA upper receiver
    DD 10.5" CHF barrel
    VG6 Delta 556 Compensator
    FAMCO Forged lower
    Black Forge NiPhos BCG
    Milspec buffer from Black Forge
    Carbine buffer
    Surplus M16 FCG
    B5 SOPMOD Bravo stock
    No-name unknown single point sling

I want to get rid of the MOE grip thing on the bottom rail and go with a straight panel. I do want to add a weaponlight also. I used to have a Surefire scout on there but the light went back to its owner.

This guy (we just call it the commando) fires around 900 rounds a minute. We didn't do anything to tune out the undoubtly overpressured gas system. Stock dimensioned BCG and stock carbine buffer and spring. Somehow it spits brass very consistently. With a brake, it throws gigantic fireballs.
    www.pdsrifles.com Add us on facebook!
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms

Posted On:
    7/07/2014 6:13pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of the things I like the least about living in a freedom-hating state is that I can't build a cheap lightweight "parts" AR to mess around with when I don't feel like abusing my good one. Well, I can, but I can't have too many mean features on it.

One of these days, I'm going to build a lightweight upper with the thinnest 14.5" pinned pencil barrel I can find, and do mag dumps until the thing melts. Maybe I will sacrifice weight and go with an ARAK upper so I can change one of my lowers to an assault folding stock, add an assault bayonet lug, an assault foregrip, assault flashlight, assault laser, and assault flash suppressor.
    Last edited by Cassius; 7/07/2014 6:16pm at .
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Posted On:
    7/07/2014 9:17pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassius View Post
    One of the things I like the least about living in a freedom-hating state is that I can't build a cheap lightweight "parts" AR to mess around with when I don't feel like abusing my good one. Well, I can, but I can't have too many mean features on it.

One of these days, I'm going to build a lightweight upper with the thinnest 14.5" pinned pencil barrel I can find, and do mag dumps until the thing melts. Maybe I will sacrifice weight and go with an ARAK upper so I can change one of my lowers to an assault folding stock, add an assault bayonet lug, an assault foregrip, assault flashlight, assault laser, and assault flash suppressor.
    Will you be having a side order of assault with your assault-y assault modern assault sporting assault rifle? Or just the regular assault that comes with it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yours truly

Posted On:
    7/09/2014 6:25pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassius View Post

Where do you live? I may move to NJ soon. Frantically looking for a way to bring my M&P9
    www.pdsrifles.com Add us on facebook!
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms

Posted On:
    7/09/2014 7:43pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dwkfym View Post
    Where do you live? I may move to NJ soon. Frantically looking for a way to bring my M&P9
    Maryland, currently. Slightly better than NJ only because they didn't put enough effort into their ban to make it effective at doing much.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal