Thread: what to do?

Style
    boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

what to do?

Hello peeps hopefully im not posting this in the wrong forum but I was gonna do boxing for 2 years and on the second year add tkd or judo then switch to kickboxing/muaythai. So my key question is should I do tkd while boxing would like to have nice kicks or should I just wait when I do muaythai to learn kicks and start judo with boxing, hoping down the line to do boxing kickboing and mma matches would like to try them all

Style
    Mixed
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clue_47 View Post
    Hello peeps hopefully im not posting this in the wrong forum but I was gonna do boxing for 2 years and on the second year add tkd or judo then switch to kickboxing/muaythai. So my key question is should I do tkd while boxing would like to have nice kicks or should I just wait when I do muaythai to learn kicks and start judo with boxing, hoping down the line to do boxing kickboing and mma matches would like to try them all
    What have you actually accomplished since your 1st post a year ago?

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=121110

This is nearly the same question you asked then.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would do Boxing and Judo and skipt the tdk.

Mostly to just avoid spreading yourself out to thin.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did boxing for most of the year then had to quit cause of work and the tkd I went to didnt look goood to me and my buddy wants me to judo I might to mt but its on the same days as boxing just would like to do the boxing to sharpen my hands again

Style
    boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boxing and judo seem soild I know the judo school is good last tome I went to a tkd school this guy was calling his fingers earth wind and fire or some ****, thanks for the advise boxing and judo it is

Style
    street paddleboarding
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd skip the TKD- TKD teaches kicking from a wide sideways hands-low stance and knee-whipping leg dynamics. MT teaches kicking from a short square hands-up stance with hip-whipping leg dynamics. So, TKD won't exactly mirror your TKD kicking experience anyway, even if you reap the benefits of flexibility and kicking high.

Or do judo.