Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/09/2015 11:22pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Training partners in austin TX

sup yall. I'm trying to find training partners in Austin TX. Kick boxing, boxing, bjj, you know that standard stuff. A bit about me: I have one amateur fight under my belt. I walk around at 205-210. I technically have a white belt, cause gi bjj isn't something I take very seriously, but in the no gi classes I tap purple belts regularly. They tap me probably 3x more often than I tap them. My striking is decent, I have very solid head kicks and my clinching work is OK thought needs improvement. I'm looking for serious training partners who are down with some friendly competition, helping each other improve and become better fighters. lets set something up!

New hat

Posted On:
    2/10/2015 12:26am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you train anywhere currently? I am in Austin, although I stick to grappling for the most part.

Posted On:
    2/10/2015 1:46am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Do you train anywhere currently? I am in Austin, although I stick to grappling for the most part.
    I train at south austin gym currently. It isn't the best gym i've trained at, but its ok. I definitely am used to have a larger variety of people to seriously train with, though. Something I took for granted back home in portland, OR.

Wrestling and grappling is great, I love to train that stuff. Wrestlers give me huge problems so thats an area I really want to improve on. I could, in turn, show you some judo takedowns. I'm no master at it, but I can definitely throw you if you sleep on me! Where do you train?