Thread: SCIENCE!!!

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

SCIENCE!!!

Click Link.

More research is required to how much worse from baseline a chunner or ninjer would be.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow it's the first real news story they have ever published.

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I would have read that, I probably wouldn't have had to learn 'The Hard Way'.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You can not intellectualize your way to being a competent fighter.

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most important stat from that video:

"Men who were 90% sure they could tear someone a new asshole, tended to succeed in fewer than 1 in 10 fights".
    Sounds about right.

Style
    Karate
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I found myself in the satire.

When I returned from Japan to the United States in 1985, I had two years of karate under my belt.... I thought I was someone who could hold their own in a fight. Then came reality.

I went back to college. While sitting in the patio area of the student union, a man came by running, and he was leaping over a five foot hedge as he ran, back and forth, over the hedge, take two or three steps, jump over the hedge to the other side, all the while never breaking stride or losing speed or balance. The light went on.

This guy could send me to the hospital without thinking about it. And, from that day forward I stopped thinking about taking anyone on in a fight. A fight might happen, but it is much better to practice conflict avoidance and de-escalation.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The irony is that the majority of guys reading this will still think it doesn't apply to them.