Page 9 of 9 First ... 56789
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post

Really, how hard is it to teach a person not to camp out in half guard?
    Immediately after Metamoris 3, Eddie Bravo and Royler Gracie match,
    Gracie Humaitá Jiu Jitsu Competition Team- Eastlake
    The teaching block for that month was half guard passes and attacks.
    Then I shortly after that they introduced a I think its a one night a week a Vale Tudo class as well.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Big pile of words with no real rebuttal of anything, and definitely no technical refutation, and lots of agreeing with people.

Only to tack on to every agreement "but, but, it's still an option". Tell me again how this isn't about the inability to admit that you're wrong, and were told so by people who actually know some stuff because they didn't get their white belt in a gracie garage.

Better yet, don't tell me. Spot can't understand derivatives. I'm now 3 fucks deeper than I have to give on the issue. So when I don't check back here, you can type "but but it's still an option" under a pile of 500 words or so, without making any points to support yourself. And then you can totally count it as a win in your own head because I didn't return to get the last word.

Someone PM me if this weasel wants to punched in the face while attempting to set up worm.
    I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous View Post
    Someone PM me if this weasel wants to punched in the face while attempting to set up worm.
    Why are you so worked up over this? Did I insult you in some way? I explained myself and you don't agree that is fine.
    It is ok for us to have a difference in opinion on the matter.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Immediately after Metamoris 3, Eddie Bravo and Royler Gracie match,
    Gracie Humaitá Jiu Jitsu Competition Team- Eastlake
    The teaching block for that month was half guard passes and attacks.
    Then I shortly after that they introduced a I think its a one night a week a Vale Tudo class as well.
    I'm not sure what your point is, but my point is don't copy what Eddie Bravo does unless you enjoy amateur plastic surgery.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I'm not sure what your point is, but my point is don't copy what Eddie Bravo does unless you enjoy amateur plastic surgery.
    Just an interesting tid bit since I knew that is largely what you where pointing to.

That school is one of Royler's schools so I found it entertaining that is what they focused on. Then switched to the whole Vale Tudo for the whole face punching angle even though they are a competition team. Nothing wrong with that mind you, in fact I think all the sport heavy schools should take some time out of competition curriculum for it.

Page 9 of 9 First ... 56789