Page 5 of 5 First 12345
    Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I am sure this kid could have seen all the boobs he wants on that fancy smart phone of his.
    You let me know when teens stop taking superstitious pictures of REAL BOOBS, then I'll consider this bullshit valid. You can go get a blow up doll, are you telling me you are going to stop fucking? Oh wait, you will to be right.

He would have to fly really low to see anything at all with the crummy camera that is on that little toy of his.
    Yes and that's my point. You have NO CLUE what he did before the incident. You have no clue if that was the first flight video or the 25th.

If he wants to take videos and pictures he did nothing wrong. No, even if he saw a girl and buzzed her. BKR said upskirt, I said what he would be doing is down blouse photos if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Probably not, but on a public beach would she have had any expectation of privacy?? Also do the toy class drones even have zoom capability??
    Nice logical fallacy. Where, in any of my posts, have I said or suggested she desreved privacy on a beach? I suggested what he could have been doing to piss her off. You do realize people get pissed off at legal things all of the time right?
    Last edited by It is Fake; 6/17/2014 7:39pm at .

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't tell you how much better the work day goes by when you know how to use your smart phone.
    I don't have a smart phone. It's a semi-smart phone, fits my lifestyle better.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You let me know when teens stop taking superstitious pictures of REAL BOOBS, then I'll consider this bullshit valid. You can go get a blow up doll, are you telling me you are going to stop fucking? Oh wait, you will to be right.

Yes and that's my point. You have NO CLUE what he did before the incident. You have no clue if that was the first flight video or the 25th.

If he wants to take videos and pictures he did nothing wrong. No, even if he saw a girl and buzzed her. BKR said upskirt, I said what he would be doing is down blouse photos if anything.

Nice logical fallacy. Where, in any of my posts, have I said or suggested she desreved privacy on a beach? I suggested what he could have been doing to piss her off. You do realize people get pissed off at legal things all of the time right?
    Actually I meant it as a question, I'm not sure how the public privacy laws work anymore with every device having a camera.

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Actually I meant it as a question, I'm not sure how the public privacy laws work anymore with every device having a camera.
    It depends on the state.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's the pants, I think. Similar to a Spiderman and Venom sort of situation.

Ah,here ya go...
    http://www.comicvine.com/scream/4005-21996/

http://marvel.com/universe/Scream_%28Donna_Diego%29

Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 5 of 5 First 12345