Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun-Maga View Post
    Hello man - like I mean a totally man -like total fucking hello man :cool:

Yes what the hell is going on on the modern martial arts scene..You see ppl training in some krav chunner clubs some really weird-ass silly motherfuckerist styles of supposed to be total all-in/all-out sexy hardball... They go like oh bulletwounds are possible on the street and then do conditioning where they shoot rubber bullets to each others thighs and ass - seriously who is this silly fucko who come-up with such and strange yet somehow exciting ideas? :cool:

Also - here´s what I think;

The real struggle for the right can not work when the other full-contact technology then why not the right to practice full-contact something like 70% of the Off Topic-power but it can not be killed with a knife 70% of the power quite well enough, and what kind of fucking is bjj ... big men spins around some octopus guard and the stand-up game; throws is the style oops I fell into my ass yeah that´s it?! :D

Endless downward spiral mat rotation of the ass above the circle for half an hour applying to take some hipster guard iphone submission is not hell at first the same guys saying that kung fu is not real fighting, and then when it seems that what this bjj is so always the same thing if you are so terribly afraid of self-defense because so buy a gun!! hi First of all, most countries can not carry weapons involved and second; why self-defence should not exist?

What the hell is this "real fight"? Full-contact sport fight (except taekwondo ofc since that doesnt "work" unmlike invincible muay thai which is total real hardcore super reality lol) seems to be a some strange entity of it´s own - but if you start to talk about self-defence you are "bareknuckle fantasy man" practise "shitty kickboxing and handing your wallet" or "should get a gun" - where is self-defence reality in discussion of these real fights why care about the fact taekwondo doesnt resemble street fight when bjj fight resembls it even less?

What the hell is going on man, who shot Olof Palme and Kennedy? The same motherfuckerist?!

Dont take too seriously man, just fucking around but dont you think some of this **** is really weird? ;)

Excellent post! We need more new members like you around here. Welcome!

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharabus View Post
    you know this was total bullshit right? you don't get to pass a test by picking the judges plus most AI guys don't see the turing test as particularly usefull (this was actually a chatbot, absolutely zero AI involved). below is an interesting debunk of the "pass"

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...w-better.shtml
    THIS THIS THIS

I mean ****, ever since Neural Networks came into play (since the 70s motherfuckers), it became obvious that the Turing Test was an inferior metric of "How organic is my AI".
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 6/10/2014 9:29am at .
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    Kali
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    THIS THIS THIS

I mean ****, ever since Neural Networks came into play (since the 70s motherfuckers), it became obvious that the Turing Test was an inferior metric of "How organic is my AI".

my favourite bit was how one of the judges most relevant qualifications is that he played a robot on Red Dwarf :)

Style
    Gun-Maga/NHB
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

NAILED it bro :D

Quote Originally Posted by Cake of Doom View Post
    There's a comic I won't be buying any time soon.
    You just did a TOTAL WIPE OUT ;)

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are there any English words you do comprehend?
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Kali
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ah crap, my money was on an intelligent spambot, my faith in human kind is once again dashed :(

Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TUBULAR!!!

Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Endless downward spiral mat rotation of the ass above the circle for half an hour applying to take some hipster guard iphone submission is not hell at first the same guys saying that kung fu is not real fighting, and then when it seems that what this bjj is so always the same thing if you are so terribly afraid of self-defense because so buy a gun!! hi First of all, most countries can not carry weapons involved and second; why self-defence should not exist?
    The majestic piney fledglings don't know where their bare-assed escapades will lead them. Action Park reopens once again Saturday after an eon of motherfuckerist iphone hipster closeture, much to the delight of Hulk Hogan and pool thermometer manufacturers. But that is not where the mouth of Charybdis will throw at us, incidentally, but where we will taste the blood of sweet reckoning while the Langoliers plays in the background and we all read Skymall books via biolocation. The demon known as Sut'inchapuy known as the Moon Serpent steals the memory of all, replacing it only with the knowledge of man's wonton lust for the beloved Juice Devil and all their fir-swindling corpses of the bleeding Afterlings.

I'm glad we all see eye-to-eye on this, you whimsical wraparound men. The great character actor, Jon Polito, seems to get all the roles Danny Devito wasn't available for. I consider him tremendously under-appreciated, but I suppose his doppelgänger has a clutch on the market for short, fat Italians. I remember in Rock Monster he played a foreign general in charge of leading the battle against the titular creature. Just one of the many parts this underrated thespian has had to take over the years to pay the bills, much like my public behind-the-back Pope roping marathons put baby food in your mouth.

That's deeper than whale ****, cuz, and you all know where that is: On page 82 of Al Ferber's 12 Miles South of Nowhere.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its almost like reading haiku.
    Endless downward spiral
    mat rotation of the ass above
    the circle for half an hour

applying to take
    some hipster guard iphone
    submission is not hell

at first the same guys
    saying that kung fu is not real fighting,
    bjj is so always the same thing

Style
    Seidokaikan
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    I'm voting for the less interesting dumbass one; it could also be just a real bad translation program.
    I want the translation program that coined the word "motherfuckerist." It can handle all of my correspondence from now on.
    It seems to me that the Sanjuriu Martial Art is not in guestion, but, rather the character of Mr. Galt.
    -AkidoMom

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last