You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    6/24/2014 3:12am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinch2 View Post
    My statement was in response to a question from another poster about why I believed something, not why you or anyone else should.
    Probably in response to me? For what it's worth, I had you confused with the OP. I was wondering why you were rating goju highly based on a feeling, while applying a really strict criteria for rating Usami's ability. Double standards like that really piss me off.

Of course, you weren't applying that double standard, so I'm not going to make a big deal about why you feel the way you feel.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2014 7:47am

Style: Pekiti Tirsia Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    Probably in response to me? For what it's worth, I had you confused with the OP. I was wondering why you were rating goju highly based on a feeling, while applying a really strict criteria for rating Usami's ability. Double standards like that really piss me off.

Of course, you weren't applying that double standard, so I'm not going to make a big deal about why you feel the way you feel.
    It happens. No worries.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234