Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #11
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    4,641
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    Mass Killing Where As Many Victims Were Stabbed to Death as Shot Used to Support Idea That Firearms are the Cause of Mass Killings
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

  2. #12
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,591
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    I love the Onion...

    Definitely we need to ban knives and driving, that should help immensely.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    587
    Style
    Shoo Sheetzoo
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys should all just be like me and move to Sweden, where everyone's either a giant ***** or an immigrant (I'm German-Finnish myself); the worst crimes we get around here are basically jaywalking, or using a male pronoun to describe a gender-neutral creature (the feminists will literally eat you if you do). Also, the age of consent is fifteen, if that's your thing...

  4. #14
    TheMightyMcClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    3,506
    Style
    MMA
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Mass Killing Where As Many Victims Were Stabbed to Death as Shot Used to Support Idea That Firearms are the Cause of Mass Killings
    Wait, did I miss one? Did someone kill thirty people with a knife? It can be hard to keep up with all of my murderous countrymen.
    It's really a shame when Gurkha's snap.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

  5. #15
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    4,641
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    Wait, did I miss one? Did someone kill thirty people with a knife? It can be hard to keep up with all of my murderous countrymen.
    It's really a shame when Gurkha's snap.
    Apparently, you missed this one.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

  6. #16
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,781
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

  7. #17
    TheMightyMcClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    3,506
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadzu View Post
    You guys should all just be like me and move to Sweden, where everyone's either a giant ***** or an immigrant (I'm German-Finnish myself); the worst crimes we get around here are basically jaywalking, or using a male pronoun to describe a gender-neutral creature (the feminists will literally eat you if you do). Also, the age of consent is fifteen, if that's your thing...
    I get the impression that Sweden kicked most of it's crazy assholes out during the viking age, and sent the rest to get killed in Germany during the 30 Years War.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    587
    Style
    Shoo Sheetzoo
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    I get the impression that Sweden kicked most of it's crazy assholes out during the viking age, and sent the rest to get killed in Germany during the 30 Years War.

    That's not far off; we basically had vikings murder and pillage **** for a while, then we took it pretty easy for a couple centuries until we went absolutely batshit in the 1600s, kicked quite a bit of ass, picked a fight with Russia and lost, then we became a bunch of oversensitive dillweeds from the 1800s onwards because socialism.

  9. #19
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,781
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    With the new UFC video game coming out I suspect we will have a good wave of Bruce Lee nut riders as well.
    http://www.bjpenn.com/ea-sports-ufc-...ameplay-video/



    The Youtube comments are gold and they did lead me to this

    http://writingfighting.wordpress.com...l-artist-ever/

    God damn I am so sick of hearing about how Fast he is from people that know **** **** all about being in a fight.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

  10. #20
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,394
    Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    1) How do we the innocent protect ourselves from the batshit crazy retards who go on rampages??
    Have you tried crawling into your own vagina and hiding?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in