Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last

Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look, thousands of people step up, with no fanfare and no **** talk. Some of them win, some of them lose and we NEVER hear about them. We even have quite a few on this board. They have fun, rarely get in style vs style arguments and post their wins and losses. Then they go on about their training.

Sorry, but **** the stepping up for these **** talkers.
    Word.

Aren't you supposed to say MMA are the most one sided and trickiest as they always make sure other styles fighters will never get to fight in their best condition? You don't take those clowns hired to appear in MMA propaganda videos to compare. They are nothing more than business people that rely on propaganda videos to fool others into believing they are the best.

They way I fought despite already exhausted until drowsy where I could barely punch/kick still fought better than those hired clowns that don't even know Kungfu. So how come there's no punch/kick and mobility in those hired clowns fighting videos? Because those aren't even martial artists in the first place. They were there to lose like MMA being too superior.

You know nothing about counter grappling. To you, counter grappling means you play tug of war using all your strength to push or pull. If he had the edge, you would wait until he's tired then you start tug of war.
    Has anyone gone on there and called him a ******, yet?

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He was helpless because he didn't eat for seven hours? I assume he'd stave to death in ten, then?
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    He was helpless because he didn't eat for seven hours? I assume he'd stave to death in ten, then?
    How dare you sir!

You have no idea how many calories it takes to generate all that chi!

Style
    xingyi
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So he fought better than the "hired clowns," but he lost?

Anyway, that forward roll bullshit? I broke two noses and a few ribs with people doing ill timed rolls and kip ups. Do you really want to go to the ground, with someone trained SPECIFICALLY in that combat range? Oh wait, kungfu, never mind.

Style
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder how many people had to actually cut weight for the event (Unlike him) and didn't get a chance to replenish themselves properly, but could still perform? Granted, I give zero credibility to Wong's accusations that he was "detained," especially considering that he stated point-blank that he saw other people go out to eat. If there's any truth to his claims at all, my assumption is the event staff just wanted the fighters to stick around because they'd be liable to be called at any time.

Irrespective of all that gobbledy ****, though, hunger and dehydration are not foreign conditions to most people who compete in combat sports and have to cut weight. I remember in high school, I had to wrestle at heavyweight one time after not being able to eat lunch because some cooze stole five dollars out of my locker. I'm pretty sure I had to go quite a bit longer than seven hours without a meal, but I wasn't exactly at Death's feet by the time my match rolled around.

^ I'm the purple one.

Style
    Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is that like a no-gi Osoto gari?

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    I wonder how many people had to actually cut weight for the event (Unlike him) and didn't get a chance to replenish themselves properly, but could still perform?
    Literally the first thing that came to mind. There are fuckers taking pro fights that lost 20lbs in the 24 hours leading up to the fight.

**** this delusional tool. I hope he tries again.

DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Son Wong
    FYI, Kungfu has ground fighting technique that gets to real low stance while able to do punching, kicks, deflecting, locking and blocking that is another step of defeating wrestling.
    ?

?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.HoneyBadger View Post
    Is that like a no-gi Osoto gari?
    It was something.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Son Wong
    FYI, Kungfu has ground fighting technique that never, ever, ever works.
    Good to know.

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His attempts to blame everyone else for his failures while proclaiming his own awesomeness kind of reminds me of North Korean propaganda.

Which has a certain twisted entertainment value in its own right.

Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last