Page 1 of 5 12345 Last
    Style
    Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

A Chunner Steps Up in a One FC Audition

At least I think he's a Chunner. All of these wavy-hands fellers look alike to me nowadays, you know what I mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l27dspc6DFI

Quote Originally Posted by Description
    This is Hunter Clan Northern Kungfu designed by Chinese hunters to fend off bigger, stronger or faster vicious beast and bandits. These anti-grappling technique works against BJJ grappling, tried on 6'3" fighter weighing at over 220lb. All these moves are proven against real bandits outside, it ain't monkey show. Need to fight in MMA match to show everyone how they work in reality or else, people still think Kungfu useless.

Supporters and non-supporters feel free to comment. MMA fighter could do a 1 thing in a second whereas I could do 3 things thanks to simultaneous attack and better mobility. Kungfu ain't useless, it's just many don't really learn how to use them in fighting. They only focus on pattern competition and would adopt Sanshou for fighting. Imagine a soldier dump the advanced SCAR/ACR rifle complete with sights and grenade launcher then grab the old AK-47 just because they refused to learn how to operate the newer guns.

SANSHOU/SANDA is not KUNGFU! It's just Muay Thai minus the knee/elbow but added TKD kicks combined with some grappling aimed at killing off higher end authentic Kungfu. Must bring back Kungfu fighting technique and rid that crappy Sanshou/Sanda. Kungfu is dying here because people no longer find reason to learn it.

Ok, so for the past several months this dude, Jay Son Wong, has been going around the comments section of various videos and claiming he was actually going to step up and fight in a Malaysian One FC audition to prove his style. Amazingly, he really did go through with it, and filmed his attempt in glorious Sideways Vision for all to see (He's in the Thai shorts):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paIIs6MDAqM

Quote Originally Posted by Description
    This fight gone bad as they had me starved for over 7 hours without letting me out for lunch and had me drained all of my remaining energy in grappling/wrestling match before the fight match started after 7pm.

Registered on Saturday, they told me to be there by 11am on Sunday so I had only light breakfast and expected the fight to be around 11am to 2pm. They told me to stay in waiting room like being placed on detention saying "the fight will start soon".

Welterweight grappling test only started at 4pm. I am required to stick to opponent and perform grappling. If I were to give up without effort to win, they would have me failed and I won't get to spar. I started experiencing gastric at
    0:46 where I stretched myself to relieve it. After the grappling, I requested for lunch break, the staff said "fight will start soon, you are not allowed to leave the area".

Waited for more than 3 hours and sparring match started only after 7pm starving me badly and I started to feel drowsy and really weak. I just walk in there and could barely kick and punch, too weak to perform my usual Kungfu moves anymore. Just lose the fight then.

I will attempt to get another proper fight video with MMA fighters where I'm not starving wearing proper MMA gloves rather than boxing gloves. Also, minus the bulky shinguard aka stilt socks that makes me feel like I'm on stilts. Just the fight match, no wrestling test please as tactical fighter uses counter grappling combined with strikes & parkour moves to slip from stronger grapplers.

To summarize, Wong blames his failure to pass the audition on a seven-hour starvation inflicted on him by the event's organizers (And not his own negligence to bring food or inexperience with tournaments). His severe hunger and dehydration left him unable to perform any high-end, tactical parkour moves to stop his opponent's grappling assault. This "detention" imposed on him and other martial artists was apparently a deliberate attempt to weaken any fighter who might make MMA look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Comments
    Outsiders not linked to the certain MMA groups especially heavier categories either starved/dehydrated for few hours without lunch if they didn't eat heavy breakfast or had very tired feet waiting in that stupid long queue if they fight on Saturday itself. Some who brave enough sneaked out of detention and had their meals.\

You sided those chicken organizers because you would not want the truth of MMA capability revealed as it would threaten the business badly.

Since you're not even Asian, you won't know what I'm saying because you have comparable strength to non-Asians. There are other fights between Asian vs Caucasian here too. The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. But if I were to use it against bigger stronger Asians, it will not work. Against Caucasian, forget grappling.
    Alright, let's get him.
    Last edited by Holy Moment; 5/16/2014 8:55pm at .

Style
    Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get him!

Style
    aikido
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good on him for trying, I guess. And I have definitely seen much worse "Chun vs." vids. But he starts getting into crazy young earth creationist kind of talk when he accuses the MMAers of conspiring against him.

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I kind of believe him. Let's face it we all KNOW that if real kung fu ever decided to makes its way into competition all that MMA garbage would wilt like... like... he apparently did when faced with real competition.

But that's because of the CONSPIRACY, It's the MAN trying to keep everyone- and by everyone I mean Jay Son Wong- down.

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unable to perform moving attack & deflecting technique due to limited space. Cameraman didn't show up.
    ouch.

Style
    Shotokan
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He needs to train with Dan Horgan. Only then will he get teh real deadly skillz.

Style
    aikido
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalLegion View Post
    He needs to train with Dan Horgan. Only then will he get teh real deadly skillz.
    Horgan doesn't waste time training for MMA. MMA is a sport. Horgan trains for teh str33tz.

Style
    mma /boxing/muai thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What these guys can't just go and do fights?
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Style
    xingyi
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look, thousands of people step up, with no fanfare and no **** talk. Some of them win, some of them lose and we NEVER hear about them. We even have quite a few on this board. They have fun, rarely get in style vs style arguments and post their wins and losses. Then they go on about their training.

Sorry, but **** the stepping up for these **** talkers.

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fake, I'm feeling a little atomic fire breathing reptilian hostility here. And frankly it's uncalled for.

You should bring him cake and cookies at his next audition. So that he is not starving.

And then he will anti-grapple chi Sao everyone into submission...

Whereupon you can credit that to your cookies....

And sell them to the just bleed crowd for millions...

It will totally work! Totally!

I just helped you get stinking rich.

You're welcome.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last