You can come too if you want

Edited by - Royal Dragon on July 23 2002 18:50:12

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/24/2002 10:55am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks asia, for the compliments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll deal with u l8er, I'm still not done with u.

Say hi to ur tae kwon do master for me will yah.
    GS

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/24/2002 10:58am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So u must be black then my friend, do not feel like reading ur whole post u bore me like ur mothers twat,

anyways, I will deal with u another day,

may all ur dreams come true

your friend
    Genki sudo
    GS

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/24/2002 12:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    > I just gave Stipe ANOTHER oppurtunity to put up or SHUT UP!!!

You gave me another laugh.

> I REALLY want him to accept! It will give me something to look forward to

So, your life sucks ass, then?

> > However I thing he will go the way of all internet TROLLS and BITCH out some way or another.

No, I'll just own you.

Listen, mate, I'll recap this a bit before I take my leave.
    You started this charade after I ridiculed some moron who claimed that "MMA grapplers are fond of aikido", which is simply a lie, and stated that they do BJJ, wrestling and Sambo leglocks here or there.

That is a well known fact to ANY fan of the sport.
    There has been some talk about my fights, and I stated that I've been in 3 kickboxing matches and I do wrestling now.

At that point you jumped in a "hey, I'm a dumbass" manner claiming it ain't true.
    After I asked you to give me a name of a MMA grappler that doesn't do what pretty much everyone knows they're all doing, you named a guy from GOLDEN GLORY, a guy from MILETICH MARTIAL ARTS, and two guys that never made it through really REALLY low level contests/tourneys, else sherdog would recognize their names.

To this moment you STILL didn't give a SINGLE name, cause it doesn't exist.
    Instead you for some reason started yelling "you're a troll", never explaining where have I trolled, and gave me the "hey I'm a crazy soldier and I wanna FLY OVER to your country and fight you cuz THAT will prove that I'm right and that grapplers don't do BJJ/wrestling/sambo" bullshit.

And everything else you said was just a bunch of rants of a demented soldier boy that sounded like you took it up the ass one too many times, so I'm skipping it.

- Stipe -

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/24/2002 12:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stipe

Let's recap REALITY.

First of I NEVER challenged the "MMA are fond of AIKIDO thing." I didn't believe it myself.

I you asked for fighter I gave you fighters. The fact that you don't like the caliber doesn't mean anything. You said ALL MMA did BJJ, Wrestling,sambo. I told you all I had to do was name one person and the would prove the statement false. I DID. It doesn't matter how they faired that was NEVER a requirement. I called you a DUMBASS because almost everyone esle say I proved my point BUT YOU. If you want I can forward the emails. The rest was just FUN.
    The thing the really made me laugh was the fact tha you TALK so much about MMA this and MMA that like you were the SPOKESMAN for MMA then YOU ADMITED you have NEVER took part in a MMA event. IF you can't see how strange that is then I am correct in the DUMBASS thing.

I called you a TROLL and you reacted. It was FUN. The challenges for even more fun. If you accepted FINE I would have something to do. If not FINE I would STILL have something to do. I know it breaks your heart finding that my world doesn't revolve around you and you were noting more than a way to kill time at work, but don't cry I still love you!

Take a look back at the whole thing. I was playing with you from the start and you STILL haven't caught on. Fine I don't need to continue on. I do admit I congratulate you for holding your ground. You traded insults with me you DID modify your conditions but you still stood fast. You are not a TROLL. I still think you are a little uniformed and inexperience but I think time will hopely take care of that.

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

Edited by - Asia on July 24 2002 12:42:11

Edited by - Asia on July 24 2002 12:44:32
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    7/24/2002 12:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Y A W N!!!!

Come on Genk ja Warui!!! You have to do better than that. Foolis posts just don't get it. Take a look at STIPE he at least gave tit for tat.

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/24/2002 12:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    > I you asked for fighter I gave you fighters. The fact that you don't like the caliber doesn't mean anything.

In other words, I asked for fighters that match a certain criteria and you gave me two that don't and two pussies.

Thank you for proving my point.

Of course, we can argue about the semantics that a "fighter" is anyone who enters a fight even if he gets beaten up.
    But in reality, you can call a WC guy a MMA "fighter" and throw your "fighter" in the ring, and 3 armbars later he'll either take up BJJ or quit.
    And that is the point at which he picks wether he'll BECOME a fighter or not.

> The thing the really made me laugh was the fact tha you TALK so much about MMA this and MMA that like you were the SPOKESMAN for MMA then YOU ADMITED you have NEVER took part in a MMA event.

Yeah, I didn't, for now I'm just a fan - and so what?
    It never stood in the way of anything I actually SAID.

> I still think you are a little uniformed

And you're wrong.

> Take a look back at the whole thing. I was playing with you from the start and you STILL haven't caught on.

Nah, you actually lost your temper about 3 posts from the start.

- Stipe -

Posted On:
    7/24/2002 1:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >Nah, you actually lost your temper about 3 posts from the start.

REALLY? Show me where. The genreal consensus it that was where the fun began.

______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12