Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/27/2014 10:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, Rousey has stated before that she purposely trash talks her opponents as a means of not only promoting fights but to psych herself up. That's just her method. At least she isn't a hypocrite about it...seems she's willing to take as well as give trash talk.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2014 11:24pm

Style: Aikido/JJJ/Judo/GoJu Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Exactly. If be curious to know if she did that when with the US Judo team...not just Olympics, but at like Pan Am games and Nationals and all that. I would think that didn't fly, but not really sure how that works. My friend just got on the US Karate team, I guess I'll ask her.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2014 11:34pm

Style: Hsing I, Bagua, Chi kung

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    An athlete made an insensitive statement? That never happens with any sport, amirite?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2014 11:43pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ronda is trying hard to do the Nick and Nate Diaz, but her personality is more of a brat, now with GSP and Silva gone Dana White I believe is going to try to ride this wave hard, the problem is she is not that "loved" she is just controversial.

My take on this (and I might be wrong as usual) is that she will be the front until she gets her first loss, honestly I only watch her fights to see if she gets beaten, she gives me the same impression as Jon Jones, is just I don't know I wouldn't put 60 bucks for his fight *shrug* so I think is the same, as soon as she gets her first loss .. voila back to the drawing board.

I don't think she did the comment to hurt any of the LGBT groups, but then again, I haven't seen her think then talk ever so she is bound to make statements that sound weirder than she might want to really say.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    4/28/2014 4:20am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is no fight. At this rate, it'll never happen. Cyborg hasn't even been signed yet. Dana took Ronda's trashtalk, doubled up on it, and cocluded with "and that's why Cyborg is such a nightmare to sign."

Ronda has been trashtalking her for over a year. And for what? She sucks at being a heel. And **** "bad publicity=publicity", she's already in the spotlight. I doubt she's making any new fans right now.

If GSP or SIlva would be saying **** like this, I'd be shaking my head even more.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/28/2014 8:26am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ronda could've called Cyborg a bull dyke and Dana wouldn't have said ****. She's their cash cow.

Posted On:
    4/28/2014 10:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Ronda could've called Cyborg a bull dyke and Dana wouldn't have said ****. She's their cash cow.
    Don't forget Jones, he is also the teachers pet. If both Jones and Rousey lost on the same night I bet Dana would have a stroke right there on the spot.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12