Page 1 of 5 12345 Last
  1. #1
    FinalLegion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,050
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Ralph Hall: One sick cat

    I was originally going to post this in MABS, but since I'm not really calling for an investigation, I thought here would be more appropriate. I just want to get the word out about this POS.

    http://thestickchick23.blogspot.com/...ost-ralph.html

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    1,852
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    POS needs an omega wake up call.








  3. #3
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    2,783
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "A clear head shot of Ralph Hall."

    If only...
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

  4. #4
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    2,247
    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A Ninjer so bad that he is a joke even among other ninjers. That's a new low.

  5. #5
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    2,783
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    A Ninjer so bad that he is a joke even among other ninjers. That's a new low.
    "This guy is claiming to do our made-up and ineffective nonsense, but he's actually a fraud! Boo!"

    It would be like complaining about inauthentic orgasm faking technique.
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,579
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    "This guy is claiming to do our made-up and ineffective nonsense, but he's actually a fraud! Boo!"

    It would be like complaining about inauthentic orgasm faking technique.
    Even LARPers have standards.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    422
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For those interested: MABS thread

    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45630

    PS

    Where in the world is Asia/Gezere nowadays?

  8. #8
    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    7,279
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalLegion View Post
    I was originally going to post this in MABS, but since I'm not really calling for an investigation, I thought here would be more appropriate. I just want to get the word out about this POS.

    http://thestickchick23.blogspot.com/...ost-ralph.html
    I moved this from the ninjer post...

    I can't find Ralph Aaron Hall in any sex offender registry, in Nevada, or in Georgia where he was convicted and spend 5 years in prison (the maximum sentence for Sexual Battery, victim under 16) in Georgia (which is a felony).

    From looking at Georgia code (section 16) and their current sex offender registry statutes, it looks like he should have had to register.

    If he doesn't register, that's another offense, assuming he should register.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

  9. #9
    Evergrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Richmond, California
    Posts
    1,289
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WOW. I have friends with kids in Reno. They have been alerted.
    I wish I were a powerful fighter instead of a crippled one fighting for her life right now, because while I joke about dojo storming sometimes, I would love to do it for real in this case. Reno's not too long of a drive from here.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    237
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evergrey View Post
    WOW. I have friends with kids in Reno. They have been alerted.
    I wish I were a powerful fighter instead of a crippled one fighting for her life right now, because while I joke about dojo storming sometimes, I would love to do it for real in this case. Reno's not too long of a drive from here.
    My money's still on you, if you do go.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO