226266 Bullies, 4254 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

1. 15
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Royler Gracie now under 10th planet Jiu Jitsu

Royler Gracie now under 10th planet Jiu Jitsu

Following his devastating non-defeat in the match with Eddie Bravo at Metamoris 3, Royler Gracie announced late Monday evening that he is dissolving Gracie Humaita.

“All Gracie Humaita gyms are now 10th planet moons. During our match I realized that 10th planet Jiu Jitsu is truly the next evolution of Jiu Jitsu.” said Royler, through his press agent, Rouette Zhedogsoutte.

When Bullshido asked about his training coming into the fight, Royler's camp responded: “he used the techniques that have helped the Gracie family win fights ever since Royce's victory over Harold Howard in UFC 3: the Knee Slice Pass and Hype. The 10th planet lockdown stopped Royler's Knee Slice, and the video replay prevented his fans from saying it was a fluke. As the you tubes are here to stay, Royler has no choice but to start training in the 10th planet system.”

Publicity image from 10th Planet and Royler Gracie

When reached for comment, Eddie Bravo responded by saying “We had a long, heartfelt discussion while I held him in my Vaporizer submission, you know, on family and plans and stuff. Eventually we both decided that he would merge Gracie Humaita under 10th Planet with Royler holding the rank of 10th Planet Brown Belt. I don’t give 10th planet Black Belts to people that don’t understand by Rubber Guard System, but I am confident in a year or two he will.”

When asked about whether Gracie Humaita would still practice with the Gi, Royler stated “the Gi is a Japanese Uniform, not a Brazilian One. We are planning big things to change the part of the sport of Brazilian Jiu-jitsu where people wear clothing, to better reflect the traditional Brazilian clothing, rather than the Japanese."

Royler also shared some comments directly with us, regarding the now infamous argument between Eddie Bravo and his brother UFC 1-4 champion Royce Gracie backstage at Metamoris. “I think my brother Royce is just upset that its not the 90's anymore and that nobody listens to Toad the Wet Sprocket either”. When asked whether Eddie Bravo or himself would fight Royce at Metamoris 4, Royler responded: “I don’t think so, Royce is usually too busy giving out Blue Belts at seminars to fight anymore.”

Posted On:
    4/01/2014 6:38pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bah! I still listen to Toad the Wet Sprocket.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    4/01/2014 6:38pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's alright.

I still listen to Mother Love Bone.

Posted On:
    4/01/2014 6:43pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm really over Nirvana though. I get they reinvigorated hard guitar music after the hair band era by making Grunge mainstream. But I'm done with them.

Posted On:
    4/01/2014 6:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah 1993, I'm feeling it now.

Posted On:
    4/01/2014 7:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    4/02/2014 11:14am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    I'm really over Nirvana though. I get they reinvigorated hard guitar music after the hair band era by making Grunge mainstream. But I'm done with them.
    you should probably check out TAD:
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj