Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    4/01/2014 5:23pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    As far as hitting someone on the ground, I have seen a fair bit of fights reversed on the ground from bottom position.
    Not after that kind of right hand. No you didn't.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/01/2014 5:48pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The study isn't, the agenda is, ***** ass liberals hate MMA and will find any excuse to down the violence level. First it will start with different gloves, then protective head gear, and by the time they're done it will be two guys fighting in those dog training suits.

And it's not just MMA or football, every fucking aspect of my country is getting pussified.
    I was hoping history was your strong point since English clearly is not. Alas, disappointed again.

You do realize liberals weren't leading the crusade against MMA back in the day, right? I'll continue searching for your strength as if it were the Ark of the Covenant.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/01/2014 6:01pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You do realize liberals weren't leading the crusade against MMA back in the day, right?
    It was that ***** ass liberal John McCain!

Posted On:
    4/01/2014 6:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I was hoping history was your strong point since English clearly is not. Alas, disappointed again.

You do realize liberals weren't leading the crusade against MMA back in the day, right? I'll continue searching for your strength as if it were the Ark of the Covenant.
    Wasn't it Liberman that coined the phrase "human cockfighting"?? Has he switched to being a conservative??

Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    It was that ***** ass liberal John McCain!
    McCain is a douche, but if he hates MMA it's probably because Matlock isn't fighting.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/01/2014 8:44pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not out for blood or injuries, but I think adding a timeout is not the way to go. Boxers use that pause to their advantage as a way to recover, I personally think that it is more ***** to use a ruleset to win against an opponent who has already basically kicked your ass. MMA needs a least a little bit of toughness in it.

As far as hitting someone on the ground, I have seen a fair bit of fights reversed on the ground from bottom position.
    You don't box, kick box or practice mma, do you?

I remember making the mistake, in a match, of not clearing the cobwebs from my head during an eight count. Round one I'd already knocked the guy on his ass. Round two, he reciprocated and put me down. Not one to stay down, I immediately jumped up for some more. Result, TKO and I later watched the film wondering why, why you dumbass did you not just clear your head for a few seconds? I was the better fighter, but not on that night.

I guess it was because someone might have thought I was a ***** for laying low a moment.

Dumbass

The understanding of long term effects of head trauma, especially repeated head trauma has come a long way in recent years. This is a good thing.

Dumbass

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/01/2014 9:10pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wasn't it Liberman that coined the phrase "human cockfighting"?? Has he switched to being a conservative??
    Your stupidity is always fun. Instead of googling for the answer you comment, since you aren't sure, and still make a stupid comment.

Posted On:
    4/01/2014 9:13pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not out for blood or injuries, but I think adding a timeout is not the way to go. Boxers use that pause to their advantage as a way to recover, I personally think that it is more ***** to use a ruleset to win against an opponent who has already basically kicked your ass. MMA needs a least a little bit of toughness in it.

Step 1: learn to box
    Step 2: accept the challenge to step in the ring
    Step 3: battle back from a knock down
    Step 4: take advantage of pause explicitly part of the rules agreed before the fight
    Step 5: Get called a ***** by random internet tough guy!

(Who also wants to make sure no studies weaken the moral fiber of the USA.)

This is insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted On:
    4/01/2014 9:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    You don't box, kick box or practice mma, do you?

I remember making the mistake, in a match, of not clearing the cobwebs from my head during an eight count. Round one I'd already knocked the guy on his ass. Round two, he reciprocated and put me down. Not one to stay down, I immediately jumped up for some more. Result, TKO and I later watched the film wondering why, why you dumbass did you not just clear your head for a few seconds? I was the better fighter, but not on that night.

I guess it was because someone might have thought I was a ***** for laying low a moment.

Dumbass

The understanding of long term effects of head trauma, especially repeated head trauma has come a long way in recent years. This is a good thing.

Dumbass
    Yes I have practiced full contact and do know what it fells like to get punched repeatedly. It fucking hurts and can cause serious problems, but that is a risk that people accept before they take part in that sport. Again it's ultimate FIGHTING, not ultimate sparring. If you pussify MMA too much you will take away the true nature of that sport. You are basically arguing the same argument as ninjas, oh those head punches are just too dangerous.

Posted On:
    4/01/2014 9:55pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Step 1: learn to box
    Step 2: accept the challenge to step in the ring
    Step 3: battle back from a knock down
    Step 4: take advantage of pause explicitly part of the rules agreed before the fight
    Step 5: Get called a ***** by random internet tough guy!

(Who also wants to make sure no studies weaken the moral fiber of the USA.)

This is insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Relying a a ruleset to win what is suppose to be a fight is ***** period. It's no different than pulling a Jake Sheilds type lay and pray maneuver.

I have boxed but thanks for your permission.

Posted On:
    4/01/2014 9:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Your stupidity is always fun. Instead of googling for the answer you comment, since you aren't sure, and still make a stupid comment.
    Yeah I really screwed that one up, I guess I owe push-ups.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast