Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/24/2014 2:05am

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Interesting my best guess would be most fights happen with in close proximity to bars somewhere close to closing time. I have no stats to back that up and I could certainly be completely wrong. Yet it is still what I am going to go with. Anyone else care to take a guess.
    You are correct.
    More fights happen after the bars close in parking lots, outside(and inside) fast food outlets etc. than they do in the bars themselves.
    Years ago I worked at a restaurant that stayed open for the bar crowd and we had to break up brawls and deal with idiots all the time. We used to joke with people that our after-hours slogan was " Welcome to Reggie's, where the bartenders drink and the sandwich-makers fight."
    I had a guy try to smash a beer bottle over my head from behind one night but my co-worker intercepted him. We beat the living piss out of that jackass.
    It was a fun place to work though, we met lots of women and we used to bootleg cases of beer out of the basement to people for $75 a case ( back when a 24 case was only $20). Then we would replace it the next day and keep the change.
    Good times..back in the days of little-to-no accountability/responsibility.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/24/2014 2:07am

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Great point, glad I made it two pages ago.
    Yeah..it was so good I just had to reiterate it.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Posted On:
    3/24/2014 2:40am

Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Interesting my best guess would be most fights happen with in close proximity to bars somewhere close to closing time. I have no stats to back that up and I could certainly be completely wrong. Yet it is still what I am going to go with. Anyone else care to take a guess.
    When else is a ninja going to fight.

They look pretty silly in the daylight.
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345