Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last

Hell yeah! Hell no!

The most street things you have ever done

Whether itīs a bar bak alley brawl, real self-fegence situation (or fucking combat tour in afganistan for that matter), ring or just tergular training session at your dojo/gym plese tel us the most STREET **** you ever did or just practised!

I have quite many total street memorues but fist comes to mind is long time ago when I was smth like 20 me and my friends came from a nightclub as it got closed it doors until the next day and sudden of all probably almost 2 meters tall obese guy came to me without saying a word, no provocation whatsoever...

He didnt ask questions just came to me with couple of wild haymakers - managed to step away from those and countered his move with a spinning back kick.... STRAIGHT TO HIS FUCKING BALLS

My friend was drunk and fell to his ass laughing for my reaction - a technique that combined van damme movies with krav maga! THat was some seriously STR33T stuff I dare to claim!

Also once in systema class (I actually like the art when itīs taught by sane people and the stuff has some connection to reality most of us live in) I once was taught how to defence myself from a wrist grab. I dont remember it all in very big detail no more but it was something like; break the wrist, poke in the eyes, kick the kneecap and end with some weird single leg takedown and stomp the face 5 times!!!!

That technique is certainly one of the most streetifying and manly skills I have been taught for sure! :D :D :D

Nopw letīs hear some absurdly hilarious street madness!!! I want to STR33T!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hickory Dickory Dock
    Your mom was sucking my cock
    The clock struck two
    I shot my goo
    and kick the bitch down the block.

(Street enough for you?)

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I once had a drunken underground pitfight with a ninja in a park. He bit my leg while I was applying an armbar. That street enough for you?

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I regularly walk up and down streets and I have utilised the road too. Once, after a mad drinking binge (so drunk that I knew no fear), I went home by a different route and ended up in an avenue!

So many mad street stories, you'll never believe them!
    Train hard, fight easy.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I won a six on one fight once.

We beat the **** out of that guy.
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake of Doom View Post
    I regularly walk up and down streets and I have utilised the road too. Once, after a mad drinking binge (so drunk that I knew no fear), I went home by a different route and ended up in an avenue!

So many mad street stories, you'll never believe them!
    How about boulevards, huh. Ever been on boulevards like me. and Circles and Courts. It's not all about Streets and Avenues.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoonDog View Post
    How about boulevards, huh. Ever been on boulevards like me. and Circles and Courts. It's not all about Streets and Avenues.
    COME AT ME BRO!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have embarrassingly few street actions to my name, but I can recall one that felt pretty friggin' street at the time. I was in practice, working stand-up grappling (in Gi) with another white belt, with a few years of Judo experience and about 80 pounds on me. He turned in for a hip throw (Koshi Guruma if memory serves, but it was more like Muscle Guruma anyway so who knows), I sink my hips below his and secure a gable grip across his chest. Normally, I'd try for the lame "dump to the side and fall backwards" thing I usually see folks do, but he was moving backwards into me, my legs were coiled up and ready to go, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

He opened wide, and I fed him a big spoonful of GERMAN SUPLEX. He soared overhead and landed with a muted thud, no worse for wear but more than a little surprised. I have never since replicated this feat, on him or anyone else, largely because typically I don't feel comfortable trying that kinda stuff on my hapless training partners.

*Important to note: I'm buddies with the judoka in question, and we have a certain rapport of trying out wacky moves on each-other from time to time, so I wasn't pulling it out of the blue on some stranger.*

In the blackest moment of a dying world, what have you become? supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In high school I got into a fight outside a convenience store gas station, got put in a sleeper hold, and woke up next to vending machine at the adjacent beer distributor.

Went to get pizza with no recollection of the previous 20 minutes.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadzu View Post
    He opened wide, and I fed him a big spoonful of GERMAN SUPLEX.
    Now this is the spirit of the total fucking STREET I admire from my deepest heart! Supplex them, headbutt and nutckick and what have you them outher space! STREET FIGHTER IRL über alles bro!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last