Posted On:
    5/11/2004 10:18am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ newbie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by bigfatbrute
    killer instinct,
    i 100% agree with you you say here what i preach to my freinds that find themselves disollusioned with women, their values and behavior. if anyone hasnt seen fight club go rent it and watch it, veiws like mine and killer instintcs are very widespread, things are changing slowly but surely.
    Some of what he says is true, but all of his conclusions are wrong.
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Posted On:
    5/11/2004 10:20am

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please tell me that you are NOT using a MOVIE to either justify or add weight to any opinion you may have.

Modesty forbids more.

Posted On:
    5/11/2004 10:21am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ newbie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by ronin69
    Please tell me that you are NOT using a MOVIE to either justify or add weight to any opinion you may have.
    "pats ronin in the back"

There, there.
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Posted On:
    5/11/2004 1:05pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I found out that men who where involved with fights, started fights, seems have more women then the guys that where picked on. It means that women in general would rather date a man that oppresses other men, then the guy that is oppressesed.

Women call these guy doormats and believe they deserve no respect. Why because they did nothing wrong? but if her murder commits a murder thats ok, he was nto walked over. so i still desire him.

Women have no desire for ethics or morality, everything is POWER/MONEY/FAME/STATUS.

grow some morals women and stop dating these corput evil, crimnals.

It's shocking that women desire EVIL!

had abit too much red apple right!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/11/2004 1:09pm

Style: mulatto homeless boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seek help dude

Posted On:
    5/11/2004 1:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is a great quote I found on:
    http://p086.ezboard.com/faskmenfrm1....ID=63761.topic

Natural selection now back in society.

As we all know women are the choosers of who they want to mate with. Women now through out the last 20 years have been given freedom to choose who they want marrie, mate with ect.

Back 50 years women could not choose their males, because males where the providers, the income plus strong moral values in society kept the women from leaving her husband. So in order words a women only hope was to be choosen for marriage by any man.

Now as soon was women got freedom to work and earn money. She got freedom/power. Pushing the man from choosers to begger.

The chain reaction of the freedom of women was.
    Massive divorce rate, freedom of sexuality, homosexuality increased, bisexuality increased, lesbianism increased, abortion skyrocjed. The nightlife was created as means for the women to naturally select her mate.

The man's the power was burst to bits.

The women not only knocked man out, she has nearly destroyed him. The man now has no control of future society's. Man has no control on which generation will live on. The man placed morals/ethics in family and life.
    The women had live by those idea's when he had power and was the chooser, so immoral women had no way to worm their DNA into future generations.

Now since the women now control futures society.
    Women are now moving from races to more masculine races. Asian females are moving to white men, white women to black men. Changing the whole gene pool. Which was controled by man before. The asians males and black females are being left out. The black women has no desire for asian men. Because the black is just like any other women, desires masculine men. So you seeing a shift.

Not only the general women is moving awya from races and creating interical race. She also mates with men that has no morals, no values..corput evil men. There for making a worse off society. No man wants murders, drugs dealers, unethical men's DNA floating around in the human socity.

Women now are moving to men that are heaps more masculine then their own fathers. They are all wanting to mate with this top class of males races. Top 10% of men are desired by the general women to mate with.

The women is free, she says what future generations will be.

The women failure is that she doesn't look up to man. She must submit to her, man not listen to her self.

Honeslty have alook at society now.

Adultery is out of control, marriages don't last anymore, moral and ethics have no value. The nightclub scene is like brothel and drug scene. Society is falling apart simply because the women loves her self more then her husband.

No man wanted this, i know the women wanted this.

The question who can one fix this problem.?

Well the women is free, and doesn't love man

The man is free, and can't get women to love him.

cause and effect...The red apple on the tree..you must not eat, man was loyal to god, the women just did what she wanted to do.

As we see in socity she still doesn't follow rules causing havoc to society.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/11/2004 1:28pm

Style: mulatto homeless boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get a vaginal pump, StranglingInstinct

Posted On:
    5/11/2004 1:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Men rather than women are more likely to look for a long-term relationship

41% of Spanish men opposed to 24% of Spanish women, highlights the greatest difference in needs
    54% of UK men surveyed opposed to 43% of women
    48% of French men opposed to 41% of women
    72% of German men opposed to 66% of German women
    38% of Swedish men opposed to 33% of women
    13% of Spanish men, 10% of Swedish & British men are looking for sex with no strings
    7% of British women are looking for marriage

Proves another theory that women are selective mating looking for a top class male and tasting all fruits before they settle down

43% of single women would consider having a child without a husband or romantic partner

mmm...lol

Another of my theorys proved!
    I said women just use men to have children then file for divorce. It shows that women don't love men, don't want them. All they want is material, and child from them and then bye bye fuckoff i don't need you anymore.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/11/2004 1:48pm

supporting member
     Style: fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    KI,

whoever wrote that **** you pasted over from ez-board should be slapped in the face. all i have to do to understand this particular loser's woman troubles is attempt to read his post, which tops out at about 4th grade reading level.

anyways, what is the conclusion to this type of behavior? what are you trying to accomplish?

if you put this much energy into learning how to be a pimp, you wouldn't have any problems.

of course there are shitty people, men and women, out there but that don't let that spoil everyone else.

Posted On:
    5/11/2004 4:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by KillerInstinct
    Men rather than women are more likely to look for a long-term relationship

41% of Spanish men opposed to 24% of Spanish women, highlights the greatest difference in needs
    54% of UK men surveyed opposed to 43% of women
    48% of French men opposed to 41% of women
    72% of German men opposed to 66% of German women
    38% of Swedish men opposed to 33% of women
    13% of Spanish men, 10% of Swedish & British men are looking for sex with no strings
    7% of British women are looking for marriage

Proves another theory that women are selective mating looking for a top class male and tasting all fruits before they settle down

43% of single women would consider having a child without a husband or romantic partner

mmm...lol

Another of my theorys proved!
    I said women just use men to have children then file for divorce. It shows that women don't love men, don't want them. All they want is material, and child from them and then bye bye fuckoff i don't need you anymore.
    Actually I read some other study that contradicts that those figures.
    Although your right about women going for men's money and what not. That same report I read clearly supports what your saying in that aspect.
    Ghost of Charles Dickens
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234