Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/21/2014 6:46pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha, maybe you lied or maybe I'm just blind. I could've been reading a post from some other Wing Chun guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2014 3:30pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Experimenting is all good an well but you wont make any good progress without REGULAR sparring. Plus having a coach guiding you and pointing out mistakes should not be underestimated.

Go to your next Boxing, Kickboxing or whatever club and get some sparring. I am sure the guys will be happy to get some fresh meat.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2014 4:35pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by killface View Post
    Experimenting is all good an well but you wont make any good progress without REGULAR sparring. Plus having a coach guiding you and pointing out mistakes should not be underestimated.

Go to your next Boxing, Kickboxing or whatever club and get some sparring. I am sure the guys will be happy to get some fresh meat.
    Oh I do, I always take the open mat time to get some wing chun sparring training in with some people during open mat. I have them use their preferred striking style and I use at least 2 rounds of wing chun.

But I'm always looking for new people to work with, and there's more of an eclectic group of styles represented here.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/22/2014 4:57pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by killface View Post

Psst. Look at his join date and read some of his posts. He gets ridiculed enough in trollshido and YMAS. He knows all about what you just typed. This is the TD area either help him or save the "advice" for YMAS.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12