251338 Bullies, 4111 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 104
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Tonuzaba is offline
    Tonuzaba's Avatar

    C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    5,619

    Posted On:
    3/26/2014 9:29am

    supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is already fun... :)

    CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

    "Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal
  2. PDA is offline
    PDA's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    940

    Posted On:
    3/26/2014 11:13am

    supporting member
     Style: Grappling avec punches

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im confident I can make it at this precise moment in time.
    King without a crown
  3. Tonuzaba is offline
    Tonuzaba's Avatar

    C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    5,619

    Posted On:
    3/26/2014 11:21am

    supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great!

    CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

    "Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal
  4. Hadzu is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Tyres÷, Sweden
    Posts
    448

    Posted On:
    3/27/2014 12:51am


     Style: Shoo Sheetzoo

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Happy to see that this thread is still alive, and that we've got so many people signing up (especially since we're months away from the event still); I'm actually pretty pumped to show y'all what I can do (mostly whimpering and tapping) and get hit with sticks and everything.

    On a more Swedish note, Mackan, I was hoping we might be a little in cahoots where travel arrangements are concerned; I presume you'll be taking a plane out of Arlanda?
  5. Mackan is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Umeň, Sweden
    Posts
    249

    Posted On:
    3/27/2014 3:36am


     Style: Grappling

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadzu View Post
    On a more Swedish note, Mackan, I was hoping we might be a little in cahoots where travel arrangements are concerned; I presume you'll be taking a plane out of Arlanda?
    I would guess so. I have not checked any arrangements in detail, yet, but PM me and we'll hook up. I'm currently trying to convince my martial artist friends that this is THE sh!t and that they need to come... ...oh, and that I need an escort, and could they please help out...

    I might be able to get a HEMA friend to come. I hope so.

    I _am_ kind of worried about bringing training weapons on the flight, but... Have any of you had any trouble with sticks and sparring knives?

    Bring your knifing skirts, Silat players. Mostly because it shows how real you are. I'll bring mine, mostly to make the jitsu-players uncomfortable...
  6. Tonuzaba is offline
    Tonuzaba's Avatar

    C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    5,619

    Posted On:
    3/27/2014 3:50am

    supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackan View Post
    ...I _am_ kind of worried about bringing training weapons on the flight, but... Have any of you had any trouble with sticks and sparring knives?

    Bring your knifing skirts, Silat players. Mostly because it shows how real you are. I'll bring mine, mostly to make the jitsu-players uncomfortable...
    I believe training weapons going into the baggage department of the plane are OK, but check with the airline.

    Skirts, uncomfortable? Unless you use it to choke, I don┤t think so. :)

    CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

    "Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal
  7. Hadzu is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Tyres÷, Sweden
    Posts
    448

    Posted On:
    3/27/2014 4:47am


     Style: Shoo Sheetzoo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackan View Post
    Bring your knifing skirts, Silat players.
    Sk-skirts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mackan View Post
    I'll bring mine, mostly to make the jitsu-players uncomfortable...
    Mission accomplished, dude; I've had enough trouble trying to convince my mom that going to Slovakia to get beat up by strangers I met on the internets is a good idea as it is, now there's gonna be dudes in SKIRTS?

    On a serious note, what do you, uh, do with a knife skirt? Is it just to protect your legs in sparring, or what?
  8. Mackan is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Umeň, Sweden
    Posts
    249

    Posted On:
    3/27/2014 9:31am


     Style: Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Knifing skirt" is called such, affectionally, by me rather than "traditional sarong". It can actually be used as a weapon and different styles of Indonesia and some FMA wears it differently. Some as a skirt. Some as a sort of "carrier bag".

    I like to play around with skirts. I realize I could strangle someone with my pants, too, but with a skirt is cooler.

    Edit: Other new names for stuff: A "Gi" is a "fighting pyjama" and "jiu jitsu" is "combat cuddling".
  9. Hadzu is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Tyres÷, Sweden
    Posts
    448

    Posted On:
    3/27/2014 9:49am


     Style: Shoo Sheetzoo

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackan View Post
    "Knifing skirt" is called such, affectionally, by me rather than "traditional sarong". It can actually be used as a weapon and different styles of Indonesia and some FMA wears it differently. Some as a skirt. Some as a sort of "carrier bag".

    I like to play around with skirts. I realize I could strangle someone with my pants, too, but with a skirt is cooler.

    Edit: Other new names for stuff: A "Gi" is a "fighting pyjama" and "jiu jitsu" is "combat cuddling".
    Ah, I think I might've seen some demo of that thing in a video; it looked like fun times. Didn't know you did (or used to do) the whole Indonesian/FMA/whatever bit, how I envy you all and your varied martial arts experience. I just get to cuddle with dudes, and most of 'em outweigh me by 15-40 pounds and wanna strangle me.
  10. Mackan is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Umeň, Sweden
    Posts
    249

    Posted On:
    3/29/2014 3:49am


     Style: Grappling

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadzu View Post
    Ah, I think I might've seen some demo of that thing in a video; it looked like fun times. Didn't know you did (or used to do) the whole Indonesian/FMA/whatever bit, how I envy you all and your varied martial arts experience. I just get to cuddle with dudes, and most of 'em outweigh me by 15-40 pounds and wanna strangle me.
    Dude - I have no idea how old you are or anything, but I have crosstrained and I am soon 39, so... It's not as if I claim a lot ranks or anything, but I have fought a bit and trained a bit and that's it.

    (The secret of guy-cuddling, my age, is submitting the opponent early. When you get old and get to fight guys half your age, double the stamina, it's no fun if it gets dragged out. Being under some guy with some 10-20 kilos advantage on you is tough...)
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.