Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2006 1:05pm

Style: WC,JJ,Kenju,C.BoxN,ElboNe

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Houston, TX area Open Mat/TD

Looking for places in the Houston, TX area. Preferably closer to South Houston. Open mat or whatever is available. I realize there's a ton of schools in the area, just looking to narrow it down on short notice with help from some Houston bullies :)

Banished to Fort Worth

Posted On:
    12/09/2006 1:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Liger
    Looking for places in the Houston, TX area. Preferably closer to South Houston. Open mat or whatever is available. I realize there's a ton of schools in the area, just looking to narrow it down on short notice with help from some Houston bullies :)
    www.elite-martial-arts.com

10640 Westheimer
    Houston TX 77042-3405
    Inside of B.O.N.A. Fitness Gym
    Behind Ninfa's in Kaleidoscope Center.
    Telephone: 281-558-7388

Tell Eric I sent ya!
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    That is exactly what I meant sdave. You are dead on, as usual.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/10/2006 6:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanx. I checked it out today but only a few people were there. Did some rolling with a guy named AJ(no Eric). Very cool place. I'll see about going back next time I'm in town. Have they hosted throwdowns before? Unfortunately, I'm leaving tonight :(

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2014 4:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been harassed and given drugs that I have never had prescribed before, and am looking for a lawyer to sue. I was told I was being put through a no rules match, and pranked over an individual that used the stage name Slash of Guns n Roses. I have been in times and need some assistance. I am the same Liger that made the above post. I am looking for my posts on CMA and grappling. I was told there was a stalker on Bullshido that lurked to put people through the sorts of things I have experienced recently, and to check for posts that have things that they would force onto people and attempt. I have deleted posts like that and was told someone paid for me to have a moderator account, and saw my the moderator name on Bullshido. I'm the guy the Croatians met that coached kickboxing. I have been pranked and given some kind of hormone after I burned off weight. The kickboxing guy wasn't around when this happened and I wanted to find his fight camp again. The guy from the Guns n Roses band was around early juijutsu guys when they were getting attention in California and from the fight scenes of Lethal Weapon. They have recently robbed me for music and wanted their associates in film to prank for the fun of it, though they preferred it be other bands so they could get songs. [I]t has been a conflict since I could not visit The Pit when it invited musicians. The BJJ practitioners generally dislike them for bringing the music thing into martial arts.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/12/2014 4:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you high?