Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/27/2015 12:05pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Vancouver/Burnaby Sparring and Rolling

Yo,

I live in North Burnaby and am looking for people to spar and roll with, maybe even get a group together. I've practiced all the major martial arts, with most experience in bjj. I have a pretty unique style of fighting and I'd like to test it on anyone willing. I'm open for whatever really, as long as it's alive.

Posted On:
    3/03/2015 12:02pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe it would help if I elaborated on experience, I'm a 3 stripe blue in bjj, but have moved around quit a bit and have been practicing jits for 4-5 years. I've done about 6 months of boxing in different places, a few months of muay thai, a couple semesters of judo, a year or two of karate and a couple months of MMA.

My real interest though lies in studying internal arts such as yiquan, and applying the principles and practice to sparring. If your a beginner I am pretty chill and I can make you work while making it fun. For more advanced people I can take some punishment and my defense is pretty strong as far as I can tell.