Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2014 1:02pm

Style: Aikido/JJJ/Judo/GoJu Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Prison workouts in hotel room. Do what ya gotta do. It's easier to maintain than start over, trust me. I know prison workouts suck, but it's much better than starting over.

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    4/13/2014 3:50pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daishi View Post
    Prison workouts in hotel room. Do what ya gotta do. It's easier to maintain than start over, trust me. I know prison workouts suck, but it's much better than starting over.
    I'll occasionally do some of those, and if I'm lucky, the hotel has a fitness center I can use.
    My biggest issues are nutrition. It's hard to get food, let alone healthy food, while at conventions. I'm working on a recipe for All Purpose Human Chow that I can take with me (mostly coconut oil, oats, and whey protein), but it still needs refining.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2014 4:14pm

Style: Aikido/JJJ/Judo/GoJu Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, tell me about it. I am on the road Approx 185 days a year, and I do a lot of surveillance and countersurveillance so I'm often sitting in cars eating jerky and red bull and following dudes into restaurants 2-3 times a day...let alone being a former Marine/alcoholic. It's tough to have a good diet. I've been doing health shakes lately as that seems to be popular and accessible in most big cities.

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    4/13/2014 5:14pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daishi View Post
    Dude, tell me about it. I am on the road Approx 185 days a year, and I do a lot of surveillance and countersurveillance so I'm often sitting in cars eating jerky and red bull and following dudes into restaurants 2-3 times a day...let alone being a former Marine/alcoholic. Itt's tough to have a good diet. I've been doing health shakes lately as that seems to be popular and accessible in most big cities.
    Damn bro. You're out of town even more than I am. I was probably traveling 100-120 days last year.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234