Page 5 of 6 First 123456 Last
  1. #41
    By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....
    Hanniballistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Qo'noS
    Posts
    2,166
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post

    W.Rabbit, are you Wooden Hare over there?
    You will never guess who I am over there - my ninja skills are that hot

  2. #42

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    545
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just got through browsing that thread over there... That Please Reality guy, if he's not a troll I've never seen someone so drunk on kool aid.

  3. #43

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    422
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    Just got through browsing that thread over there... That Please Reality guy, if he's not a troll I've never seen someone so drunk on kool aid.
    That's why I'll probably never gonna join MAP. Making claims but not providing proof for the sake of anonymity yet asserting some authority by claiming (yet again) connection to authority(without verification) doesn't sit well with me.

  4. #44
    You have to work the look. supporting member
    CrackFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bat Country
    Posts
    3,077
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    That Please Reality guy, if he's not a troll I've never seen someone so drunk on kool aid.


    http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...d.php?t=120410

  5. #45
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    2,782
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Garth" is amazing.

    "Here's a video of real seldom defence, so you can see how that couldn't work in sports."

    "That video is fake as ****, dumbass. You're stupid, even by BBT standards."

    "How do you know that's fake?"

    "Because it's hilariously, obviously fake. You have magic powers to detect the intent to attack, but you can't see through this dinner theater level pouncing about?"
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

  6. #46

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    545
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    "Garth" is amazing.

    "Here's a video of real seldom defence, so you can see how that couldn't work in sports."

    "That video is fake as ****, dumbass. You're stupid, even by BBT standards."

    "How do you know that's fake?"

    "Because it's hilariously, obviously fake. You have magic powers to detect the intent to attack, but you can't see through this dinner theater level pouncing about?"
    Considering these are the guys who think Hatsumi doing overcomplicated moves to guys who hang their arm out there for him demonstrates some sort of god-like fighting prowess its not too surprising he can't spot an obviously staged demo.

    Kind of reminds of some chun guy on here awhile ago who thought the fight scenes in Ip Man were good examples of chun in action...

    I don't post over there for the same reason I don't argue with a 3 year old child. There's no point debating someone who's grasp of reality is so tenuous.

  7. #47
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    2,782
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^Certainly, but even in that Koolaid punch bowl they were spotting it, and he wouldn't let go. Claimed to be a bouncer too, or was that some other LARPer?
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

  8. #48

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    545
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They're all bouncers, LE, and ex-military, and they use they're stuff constantly in real combat, not that fake cage fighting stuff.

  9. #49

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    422
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cheezuz, Fox, why the hell did I click on that link...

    Kool-aid spiked with 100% grade JP fuel. Do you know what they've been smoking/snorting/shooting?

  10. #50

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    792
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I finally figured it out. Hatsumi colored his hair purple so he could hide in a blueberry bush.

Page 5 of 6 First 123456 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO