Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2014 11:11am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's some of John's statements from Facebook:

is not the first time! and other fadda guy say the same always when you start teaching and other bjj guys not like it this fake stuff come up, because no one really know the fadda line. he few things you want know and i not crd any more think i a fraud. i starting in 1979 bjj at the Fadda Academy and train few year there, after this i go back to EUROPA train few years others like judo karate and other stuff. 1984 i go to hong kong train judo and meet my master he teach in his house a few guys he live for over 30 years in Macau. so i tain judo in hong kong and go to few times in the week to macau. he train with fadda in the 50s. with my job i had a few years break in but always i try the train and teach and when i come japan few years a go i train and teach bjj and judo. and when i have the chance i go brazil and train with other master from the fadda line. i hope you happy, please ask the next time first and think i fraud because you not know my lineage or same sayed samething please ask first. but i not care anymore guys say fraud a lot of gracie school think all fadda guys a fraud....
    He said Rickson Santos died and he is now training with:

i train with master laurindo (master
    Mazinho Laurindo he is a 7rd black belt under fadda line) and few a other master from the fadda line and get your every prove you want! but show my the site with the fadda black belt. our line is not so shall in brazil there a around 30 master and granmaster with 7rd black belt or higher!
    I'm currently contacting all of the legitimate Oswaldo Fadda black belts I know or can get a hold of to try and verify anything.

The easiest thing would be for John to prove who Rickson Santos is and if he ever trained with him or if he existed, but he's chosen some places that seem borderline unverifiable ie "a house in hong kong".

Based off posting history, mannerisms of type, and the timing of certain shares I'm pretty confident John started and runs this page too:

https://www.facebook.com/BrazilianJi...BjjAllLineages
    Last edited by DanofEarth; 3/17/2014 11:15am at .

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    3/23/2014 2:10pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this individual teaching at the Yokosuka Naval Base or in the surrounding city?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2014 2:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On base.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2014 8:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    John Kanei resigned at the MWR for "personal reasons" a couple days ago. At least for the time being he won't be conning any service members there.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12