Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Middleweight

Posted On:
    2/19/2014 2:55am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So the K-Train video that Steve posted is a great add on if this fails first. I was working it all week in wrestling practice and a few of my wrestlers have actually picked it up better than me. One point that he didnt really emphasize is the pulling the elbow to the back pocket. If you put his arm in your back pocket at the same time as you punch over the neck I find it helps to counter the reroll.

Here is a vid Blackmonk posted that illustrates the transition from one to another

Also I forgot to mention that you can transition to a belly down position and a pirates crucifix for the tap or pin depending on your ruleset
    Last edited by Zapruder; 2/19/2014 2:58am at .
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12