Page 16 of 16 First ... 61213141516
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by XXIV View Post
    I haven't followed the thread since I posted "It's a Bujinkan Circlejerk, run awaaaay!"

Ah that was you, wasn't sure if it was a booj in denial or a comedy moment containing ironic truth from a booj..good to know whats what now.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Resonance10 View Post
    Ah that was you, wasn't sure if it was a booj in denial or a comedy moment containing ironic truth from a booj..good to know whats what now.
    Much more boring than that unless you count the fact that I lived, breathed and ate all things Bujinkan Fanatic when I was 16. I didn't even train in it, I just wanted to.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by XXIV View Post
    Much more boring than that unless you count the fact that I lived, breathed and ate all things Bujinkan Fanatic when I was 16. I didn't even train in it, I just wanted to.
    Closest I got to joining the Booj was thinking how cool Hayes looked standing all in black, gazing into the distance from atop a catle wall a Ninja sword at his side... I was about 16 myself..
    I did take one lesson just for shits and giggles a few years ago. It was fun.

Page 16 of 16 First ... 61213141516