Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    2/10/2014 6:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!

B.S. Martial Arts Group on Facebook

Watch out for the whining and the LARPing.

Got kicked off this one after some unknown asshat called me a fraud for being an Acupuncturist and said I am the worst for defrauding the public.

I linked PUBMED and the thousands of studies done as well as talk about the insane numbers of people who die in Hospitals annually.

He then blocked me.

Seems he could not take the heat when he was called a mouthboxing Ninjer LARPer.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1685...520/?ref=br_tf

Ahh, Im still laughing at this asshat who has no true understanding of Japanese Gendai Ryuha.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    2/10/2014 6:04pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Judo, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These guys used to call themselves "Bullshit Ninjitsu"... until half the membership came under investigation for being larping Ninjers. Apparently they were victims of their own success.

Now it's just Bullshit Martial Arts.... bunch of clowns.

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    2/10/2014 6:32pm

supporting member
     Style: 

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How ironic is it that a FB page devoted to MA bullshit ends up on Bullshido, and the one guy they troll off their list actually has a background in publicly busting MA frauds.

Facebook has claimed the life and sucked the essence out of yet another once-good idea.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    2/10/2014 7:13pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please don't use expletives in thread titles. It's upsets the ad agency who pays for (some of) Bullshido's bills.

Posted On:
    2/10/2014 7:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    okay dokey

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2014 7:35pm

Style: Judo, Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post
    Watch out for the whining and the LARPing.

Got kicked off this one after some unknown asshat called me a fraud for being an Acupuncturist and said I am the worst for defrauding the public.

I linked PUBMED and the thousands of studies done as well as talk about the insane numbers of people who die in Hospitals annually.

He then blocked me.

Seems he could not take the heat when he was called a mouthboxing Ninjer LARPer.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1685...520/?ref=br_tf

Ahh, Im still laughing at this asshat who has no true understanding of Japanese Gendai Ryuha.
    What does the number of people dying in a hospital have to do with the effectiveness of alternative therapies?

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    2/10/2014 7:42pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's been quite a few anti-bullshido BS martial arts groups. I think they stem from "street" styles where their sensei complains about bullshit while espousing it, like Master Ken from Ameri Do Te. They know they've been told X and Y are bullshit, but Bullshido said they were bullshit, so on to the most easily made medium where they can call bullshit on others further down the ladder.

I think its like how some Christians like to go on about how illogical other religions can be, while glossing over their own fallacies.

Posted On:
    2/10/2014 8:08pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamadul View Post
    What does the number of people dying in a hospital have to do with the effectiveness of alternative therapies?

He laughed at me and called me a medical huckster and when presented with RIDICULOUS amounts of SCIENTIFIC studies on Acupuncture and the Stats for Deaths in US Hospitals, still called me a medical fraud. This coming from a supposed Ninjer who has no clue that acu and herbs were used in ASIA for Generations before western medicine crawled out of the bowels of back room bleeding and leeches.

You can lead a horse to water but cannot make him drink.

MRSA and VERSA have become drug resistant but they are finding certain herbs that can deal with them.

Modern medical material is a very sharp two edged sword.

Before you LOLz at it, you should read the research and look at the stats.

Anyone who thinks any medical system is 100% is sniffing glue and out of touch with reality. We are result driven compared to most Western Drugs which are profit driven over the cost of peoples health.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2014 8:17pm

Style: Judo, Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post
    He laughed at me and called me a medical huckster and when presented with RIDICULOUS amounts of SCIENTIFIC studies on Acupuncture and the Stats for Deaths in US Hospitals, still called me a medical fraud. This coming from a supposed Ninjer who has no clue that acu and herbs were used in ASIA for Generations before western medicine crawled out of the bowels of back room bleeding and leeches.

You can lead a horse to water but cannot make him drink.

MRSA and VERSA have become drug resistant but they are finding certain herbs that can deal with them.

Modern medical material is a very sharp two edged sword.

Before you LOLz at it, you should read the research and look at the stats.

Anyone who thinks any medical system is 100% is sniffing glue and out of touch with reality. We are result driven compared to most Western Drugs which are profit driven over the cost of peoples health.
    I'm still not seeing a connection between the number of people that die in a hospital and the ability of alternative therapy to cure illness.

Just because something is found in a scientific journal doesn't mean it's not a load of hogwash. The Benveniste affair springs to mind. Or perhaps the thimerosal and autism thing. There's a lot of junk science that gets published.
    Last edited by kamadul; 2/10/2014 8:20pm at .

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    2/10/2014 8:49pm

supporting member
     Style: 

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're not seeing the connection because of your bias.
Page 1 of 16 1 234511 ... LastLast