230740 Bullies, 3680 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 131 to 140 of 148
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,448

    Posted On:
    2/12/2014 4:50pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMunchh View Post
    I'm still wondering if they have actual, real, sex in those costumes or they just get off on pretending to do it. Do the furry suits have "trap doors"?
    I was actually trying to find the answer to that question when I came across the cracked article I never did find out the answer. I think it maybe for the best to not know.
  2. BKR is online now
    BKR's Avatar

    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    4,946

    Posted On:
    2/12/2014 4:51pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMunchh View Post
    I'm still wondering if they have actual, real, sex in those costumes or they just get off on pretending to do it. Do the furry suits have "trap doors"?
    I suggest you look for the code phrases on Craigslist and do some personal research.
    Falling for Judo since 1980
  3. CapnMunchh is offline

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    792

    Posted On:
    2/12/2014 4:55pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TangSooDo/Yubiwaza

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I suggest you look for the code phrases on Craigslist and do some personal research.
    Ok -- I guess I can stop by the pet store and ask.
  4. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,448

    Posted On:
    2/12/2014 5:06pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know what my google ads are already weird enough lets not add Furry **** to them as
  5. CapnMunchh is offline

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    792

    Posted On:
    2/12/2014 5:11pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TangSooDo/Yubiwaza

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I checked Craigslist. They have ads by guys seeking a "Furry Daddy" and a "Bear," but I suspect they're looking for a different kind of animal.
  6. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,448

    Posted On:
    2/12/2014 5:14pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMunchh View Post
    I checked Craigslist. They have ads by guys seeking a "Furry Daddy" and a "Bear," but I suspect they're looking for a different kind of animal.
    lets hope nobody checks your browser history
  7. BKR is online now
    BKR's Avatar

    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    4,946

    Posted On:
    2/12/2014 5:55pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMunchh View Post
    I checked Craigslist. They have ads by guys seeking a "Furry Daddy" and a "Bear," but I suspect they're looking for a different kind of animal.
    And then there was the time during a long-past Mardis Gras in the French Quarter (New Orleans) when I wandered, looking for a place to piss,into a bar bull of bears.

    I guess I was too drunk to notice the massive amount of funk emitting from the open door. Man-sweat and leather it was.

    I managed to escape unmauled.
    Falling for Judo since 1980
  8. ChenPengFi is online now
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,284

    Posted On:
    2/13/2014 12:07am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Furry sighting!
  9. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271

    Posted On:
    2/13/2014 2:32pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    And

    And then there was the time during a long-past Mardis Gras in the French Quarter (New Orleans) when I wandered, looking for a place to piss,into a bar bull of bears.

    I guess I was too drunk to notice the massive amount of funk emitting from the open door. Man-sweat and leather it was.

    I managed to escape unmauled.
    Sure it wasn't a bull dyke bar? Nawlins has a few of them...
  10. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,448

    Posted On:
    2/13/2014 2:47pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Sure it wasn't a bull dyke bar? Nawlins has a few of them...
    While a little bit drunk and in a hurry to pee I would imagine it would be hard to tell the difference.
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.