Page 12 of 15 First ... 289101112131415 Last
  1. #111
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,946
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I'd think the bronies would be all about making love, not war.
    Yeah I try and not figure out Bronies.
    I have seen the show and I will admit its not a bad show god knows there's a lot of children's programming that is awful. I see it written more as something that won't drive an adult nuts, and at times even being mildly entertaining. That being said I have no clue how it can inspire any sorts of Fandom in a person male or even female in their mid 30s. Its just not THAT good.
    There is more good TV out their to watch then I have time to spend watching already and I have a LOT of time. So why someone would choose to watch MLP instead of something better is beyond me.

  2. #112
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,822
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If they made cartoons like they USED to, guys wouldn't have to bromance over MLP, they could bromance over cooler stuff, like "Spiral Zone".

    Courage, peace, and freedom. Earth's most powerful soldiers, and not a damn pony in site.

    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 2/10/2014 5:56pm at .

  3. #113
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,946
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If we are going to bromace over old cartoons that kicked ass






    Of course this one, which I have been meaning to show my Daughter especially since we have been playing Legos Batman 2.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEx9r5enZsk

  4. #114

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    792
    Style
    TangSooDo/Yubiwaza
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    How about furry bronies ? No furry "my little pony" characters out there?
    You'd think that they would cross breed well. However, inter-racial coupling is still considered taboo among the Furry and Brony communities.

  5. #115

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    792
    Style
    TangSooDo/Yubiwaza
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I'll bet furries hate bronies because they're not DTF.
    "Furry lifestylers" definitely get more action. "Furry lifestyle is a growing sexual genre . . .":
    http://www.askmen.com/dating/dzimmer...s-and-sex.html

    "Party like a Furry" is a happening phrase -- catch action at about 2:20:


    The downside is that some Furries sometimes lose sight of themselves and eventually get arrested for having sex with their dog or their cat:
    http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-08-13/...ex-with-a-cat/
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3744006.html
    Last edited by CapnMunchh; 2/10/2014 7:45pm at .

  6. #116
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,946
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am usually up for a good old Orgy but I think I am going to have to pass on the Furry one.

  7. #117
    Holy Moment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Streetsville
    Posts
    5,611
    Style
    Wrestling
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!









  8. #118
    Middlefinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Victoria, B.C.
    Posts
    534
    Style
    none
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    If we are going to bromace over old cartoons that kicked ass

  9. #119
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,822
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, this is what kids are doing these days.

    Shooting people online while discussing Anti-Bronies and recording it for us.

    Yeah, the kids are doing just fine. Lord help us.


  10. #120
    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    10,283
    Style
    Kodokan Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMunchh View Post
    You'd think that they would cross breed well. However, inter-racial coupling is still considered taboo among the Furry and Brony communities.
    Miscegenation between bronies and furries, what is the world coming too ?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

Page 12 of 15 First ... 289101112131415 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO