Don't mess with the Mega-Buster

Posted On:
    5/06/2004 10:17pm

supporting member
     Style: A+B, D-Pad

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

**** PUNK ROCKERS

ANyone who coms on the Internet and says they are Punk is totally BULLSHIDO. There is only one place for people to establish how punk they are and thats on THE STREET. I'm sick of these wannabe types who go to like one Olneyville noise show and still live with their parents and think they are Joey fucking Ramone. REAL PUNK KIDS ARE FILTHY, they live in MILLS, they are skinny and pale, they have no money and are sick all the time, they take drugs and spit on the sidewalk they are disgusting wastes of flesh who should be institutionalized so the rest of us won't have to see their decrepit forms huddling in the alley. **** PUNK and anyone who SAYS they are PUNK. They are bunch of leather wearing squaders who listen to crappy music and have below average intelligence. These people are unamerican and think unamerican thoughts, they defy the law and attempt to subvert the authority of the poilce by throwing all night music parties or "raves". They are animals and should be hunted down like animals. I myself have three punkrocker pelts in my den, I hang them proudly...Black Flag, Flipper, and The Misfits
    all hard kills but worth it...they were trying to corrupt my daughter...godd help us if there is another generation of these creature on the rise.
    Last edited by JBliss; 5/06/2004 10:29pm at .
    Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. -Epicurious

I for one welcome our new Ninja overlords.
    -Whiteshark

I figure fighting a group of chunners would be like water torture, its not the force as such, just the constant trickle of chain punches wearing down your sanity. -The Juggernoob

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    5/06/2004 10:24pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy **** fuckin' Flipper! They rocked! I forgot they existed.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Posted On:
    5/06/2004 10:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    especially the generic album
    Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. -Epicurious

-Whiteshark

I figure fighting a group of chunners would be like water torture, its not the force as such, just the constant trickle of chain punches wearing down your sanity. -The Juggernoob

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    5/06/2004 10:28pm

Style: BJJ, Eceptar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    J-Lau is punk as ****.

Posted On:
    5/06/2004 10:30pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Course I came up wit da Greensboro PUnK R0CK0RZ!!!
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Posted On:
    5/06/2004 10:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GR33N5B0R0 15 T3H D34DL3Y

-Whiteshark

Posted On:
    5/06/2004 10:50pm

Style: Im a Lover, not a fighter

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JBliss is Punk.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/06/2004 10:52pm

Style: -----------

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    5/06/2004 11:33pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Flipper covering Metallica "Sad but true"

http://home.no.net/finsite/sounds/sad_but_true.mp3
    Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD's Avatar

You are in a lot of trouble.

Posted On:
    5/07/2004 5:38am

supporting member
     Style: Twirling Foot Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you must also buy the 'sex bomb baby' singles collection on infinite zero (despite it being out of print) and the 'blowin chunks' cd on roir. this is mandatory.

also, if you can use combat ki or something to force those junkies to put 'gone fishin' out on cd it would be much appreciated.

flipper has been one of my favorite bands... well, squadly enough, probably longer than you guys have been alive. even though when i saw them in the early '90s, after will shatter croaked himself on the smack, it was more squad than carrot top giving a handjob to paul lynde during a figure skating tribute to the antique roadshow. there were maybe 30 people there, in a venue with a capacity for 1200.

the high point came when this girl i grew up with but that had begun dabbling in heroin use got on stage uninvited to do 'sexy' dances around the band. she was sort of flopping around in a daze and grinding her hips on various band members for a few minutes when, disgusted, some guy made a missile out of a few disposable plastic cups, beer dregs and cig butts, and then hit her with it -- square between the eyes. she just sat down right where she was, covered in spit and beer and cigarettes, and stared vacantly into the crowd for the rest of the show. so by 'high point' i of course mean 'thing that made me want to kill myself.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey
    FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Bleep bleep blip bloop
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast