• Register
Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2014 10:06am

Style: It's complicated.

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sexual Assaults @ Saroughi Martial Arts (Ottawa)

I'm posting this here because I recall that, a while ago, some guys on Bullshido got into an e-argument because one guy said that one of the instructors at Saroughi Martial Arts had a habit of behaving inappropriately towards some his female students (especially young ones) and the other guy defended him saying that the accusations were unfounded.

Today, this article appeared in my Facebook feed:

Martial arts instructor charged with sexual assault

Ottawa police are encouraging any other potential victims to come forward

A south Ottawa martial arts instructor is facing sexual assault charges involving one of his former students.

A student reported to police in October 2013 that she was inappropriately touched by Ahmed Saroughi, the co-owner of Saroughi Martial Arts at 1844 Bank Street.
    Saroughi, a 46-year-old who also goes by Sam, has been charged with assault, sexual assault and sexual exploitation.

Sgt. Patricia Ferguson said police are encouraging any other potential victims to come forward.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Ottawa Police Sexual Assault and Child Abuse Section at 613-236-1222 ext. 5944.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa...ault-1.2518375

If you know anyone training there, give'em a heads up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2014 5:16pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's a lot of Ottawa based bullies on here. I can remember driving by this club but have no info on it.