Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    Bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

FAKE Black Belt Rob McCaskill !!

Rob McCaskill, owner/operator of Absolute Fight Factory in Montana, was just called out by various sources as FAKE! (see Ruben Alvarez Facebook page) Rob was promoted to brown belt in 2014...he then starts promoting and wearing a bjj black belt right after in 2014!! To make matters worse, within the next year he promotes himself to 3rd Degree Black Belt!!!

On Rob's website he claims he got his black belt in 2003...weird since there is a pic of getting brown belt in 2014. When called out, Rob claimed Prof. Haroldo Bunn promoted him to Black Belt. Prof. Bunn was contacted and has never heard of Rob!

Rob then began advertising that he was a 3rd Degree Black Belt from Rigan Machado..also FALSE! Rigan Machado Association Director Mark Massey has confirmed that Rob McCaskill is NOT a black belt under Rigan Machado! When questioned by Mark Massey, Rob admitted that he put the stripes on his belt himself!! WTF!?

Another fake black belt! Stop the insanity!!

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting, have you reached out Mr. McCaskill to see how he explains the discrepancy?

Additionally can you post the pictures of him wearing the brown belt and a picture/screenshot of him claiming a 3rd Degree Black Belt?

Style
    jiujitsu, karate, shorinj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If there are records of his brown belt promotion less than two years ago, then how dumb can someone be to even consider faking his own rank? A legit Brown Belt promotion is an amazing accomplishment, I don't understand the point. Money? Maybe. Status? Maybe. Attention? Well, he's definitely going to get some attention from bullshido. I'm interested to see Mr McCaskill's response. If he apologizes and admits that he's a total ass, then I MIGHT be okay with that.

Style
    BJJ, Freestyle wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did anyone notice the part where it mentions he was an MMA champion?

There is a Rob McCaskill profile on Sherdog.

It says he has had one known fight (and loss). A TKO and injury in the first round.

This was in 2001.

Style
    MMA/Pankration
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In this case MMA stands for Mackerel Munching Aficionado. He's a fish-eating champ!
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have no idea what's going on with this guy, but for ****'s sake, this is MABS. You have to do better than sherdog fight finder to discredit a guy. Watch this:

http://www.sherdog.com/stats/fightfi...=&association=

But I've had three fights.

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Bullshido FB page received this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	17005

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by <plasma> View Post
    Interesting, have you reached out Mr. McCaskill to see how he explains the discrepancy?

Additionally can you post the pictures of him wearing the brown belt and a picture/screenshot of him claiming a 3rd Degree Black Belt?
    I have a screen shot of him with different belts at different times, how do i add pics to posts? im to new this forum.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The really great irony is that I know purple belts in BJJ with full kids classes, and that also have sizable adult programs.
    It seems to me that people claim the false promotions mainly for ego?
    I think they tell themselves that it is necessary to market their business,
    but I don't think that really is true, since providing a good, clean room with good mats, a positive attitude, consistent show up and punctuality, and good instruction combined with a modicum of marketing seems sufficient to keep a room filled even without a black belt.
    The only reason the black belt really seems to matter from a business standpoint is (1) to signup for IBJJF tournaments at certain belt ranks, and (2) to sign other people's IBJJF paperwork for #1.
    I guess some of you will say that the other problem is promoting people to black belt is its own kind of business necessity,
    but so few people make it to black belt, that is a rare occurrence, and there are usually other people the purple or brown belt knows or trains under that can assist in those rare situations.
    ie, you don't get to brown belt without having trained a long time around one or more black belts yourself...
    Kind of a strange, self-destructive pattern of behavior here from the belt claimers.

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IMGUR. Bullshido image hosting is horrible.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last