Page 9 of 13 First ... 5678910111213 Last
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh man kung fu.
    I use to play the hell out of the NES version.
    It so painful to watch someone else play using a different set of patterns.
    Although I am not sure how well the NES patterns actually translate to the Arcade version its been a while since I have had MAME up and running.
    I think on my best play through I made it through the fortress 6 times. Typically though I am usually only good for 2 or so times. That fucking wizard on the 4th floor ERRRRR!!
    **** and he looks a lot harder on the arcade version.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamadul View Post
    And I thought the standard answer here at Bullshido would be "because I am a fat, middle aged man who is so insecure he acts like a teenager and spends all his time trying to prove himself on the internet rather than training."
    There's an acronym for that.
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ever notice the name of the protagonist in "Yi Ar Kung Fu" is a type of tea?

You are not a master until you've learned how to incorporate teas into your fighting style, especially if your style is Chinese, Japanese, or Brazilian.

Of course, everyone knows the rabbit by that name...RIP Oolong, the Hard Master of the Internet.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 2/18/2014 11:38am at .

Style
    Very Nutty
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Left Jab View Post
    ... And travelled thru many Internal chinese styles ...
    Mind naming those?

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Nut View Post
    Mind naming those?
    I would call you a stupid sack of **** for posting a question to a member who disappeared after posting in this thread two years ago, but I had completely forgotten it existed, and got to read my posts from a third person perspective, so... you're a stupid sack of ****.
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Style
    Very Nutty
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    I would call you a stupid sack of **** for posting a question to a member who disappeared after posting in this thread two years ago, but I had completely forgotten it existed, and got to read my posts from a third person perspective, so... you're a stupid sack of ****.
    Thanks for the big mouth, low IQ comment. What are you trying to compensate for with your garbage language? Or is that just the way you were brought up, with/by/among garbage?
    I saw his post and write a reply. If this were a meaningful, scientific community, I would care to do background checks and what not, but it is not. Based on my first impressions here it is actually a worse community than those tinfoil hats over at the Woo Shoo academies.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the big mouth, low IQ comment. What are you trying to compensate for with your garbage language? Or is that just the way you were brought up, with/by/among garbage?
    I saw his post and write a reply. If this were a meaningful, scientific community, I would care to do background checks and what not, but it is not. Based on my first impressions here it is actually a worse community than those tinfoil hats over at the Woo Shoo academies.
    How about this for a big mouth low IQ comment.
    Shut the **** up, or contribute something of quality other than asking a stupid fucking question on a two year old thread.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You didn't look at when the post was made, what were the follow up post and how constructive the op has been since his post but you then point out about scientific community, yet you didn't use some simple investigation before formulating a question. I also don't think that the Wushu people are wearing tin foils so there's that.

Style
    lol yet again more Judo !
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the big mouth, low IQ comment.
    Hopefully you will take the high road and lead by example. Lets see how a smart person responds.
    What are you trying to compensate for with your garbage language?
    garbage?
    Or is that just the way you were brought up, with/by/among garbage?
    Garbage? I am pretty southpark has a hilarious episode based around this type of douche.
    I saw his post and write a reply.
    You past tensed his post then present tensed your reply.
    If this were a meaningful, scientific community,
    This is a Martial Arts Forum. True many of the posters have science and mathematical backgrounds but I don't think anyone claims it is a "scientific community".
    I would care to do background checks and what not,
    Background checks? What the **** crazy extreme forums require background checks when replying to a post? Here at Bullshido we just like you to pay attention to the DATES on each and every post. Like most every forum thread necromancy is discouraged.
    but it is not. Based on my first impressions here it is actually a worse community than those tinfoil hats over at the Woo Shoo academies.
    Well it seems that you have not done much reading or your reading comprehension is not that stellar. I will leave you to your homework now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mind naming those?
    Not only have you inspired me to create a "dumbest post evar," award, but I've decided to name it after you. Congratulations, you're a winner!

Page 9 of 13 First ... 5678910111213 Last