--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tournament in Rolla, Mo

There's going to be a tournament September 29th, starting at 3:00pm, on the UMR campus.

There will be sparring and grappling, and divisions are split by experience levels (0-6 months training, 6 months - 2 years, etc). It's not going to be all that hardcore; we just don't have the facilities or equipment on campus for something that's real throwdown or MMA style. And we're trying to attract alot of people on campus, since the $5 entry fee is to raise funds so we can buy some gloves and a blast master. So, anyone in the area should come and support the club.

If you aren't interested in the tournament, there's going to be a kali seminar right afterwards taught by Jason Hereford. It's basically free, we just ask everyone to give him a few dollars for gas money.

If you're interested in either event, contact me: mlsd5d (at) umr (dot) edu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im not far away what would be the rules and all that who can come basically all the info you got would be appreciated. I am from west plains and might have friends willing I E mailed you if I did it right you should get it will there be any there with alot of experience and does it matter what art we do.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://web.umr.edu/~fhc6yf/fsma.htm

All the info can be found there ^ and feel free to email me any additional questions.

Thanks!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Interested

I am interested in this please contact me through email ... I would like to discuss this further with you ... ghostem87 at gmail (dot) com