226214 Bullies, 3650 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 51 to 59 of 59
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Plasma is offline
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,081

    Posted On:
    3/08/2014 12:46pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Update:

    I went back to the drawing board to figure out how and when to apply the lock without causing injury and finally seem to have gotten the hang of it. For me, it about making sure it is tight to my body and once it is tight putting on the torque very gradually. I usually get the tap before I even start the torque.

    On an interesting note, I have been working on this as an off leg submission while playing in 50/50. I'll have to see in this is gimmick or if this something I'll continue to get.
  2. Plasma is offline
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,081

    Posted On:
    3/23/2014 1:59pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Update:

    The Estima Lock DVD finally came this week. I went though the hour of material within a day. Very straight forward. My only complaint is due to the nature of the lock, it sometimes very hard to see how he got the foot into position.

    However, I will definitely say the details was worth the money. I was able to catch 2 from Knee Shield and 1 from a Berimbolo Attempt during Saturday practice. All 3 were setups directly from the DVD.

    At this point I will say this is a submission I will be moving into my A game.
  3. Zapruder is offline
    Zapruder's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Marcos, Tx
    Posts
    2,354

    Posted On:
    4/07/2014 10:52pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, so while teaching this lock today I stumbled on a variation that was tighter and faster than I have seen.

    If the butterfly hooks stay in the lock can still be finished. I put the hook under the same side leg(if their right hook it will be my right hamstring) and finish the exact same way.

    Has anyone else toyed with this? I will try and post up a vid to make myself more clear, but I dont know how long that will take me
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.
  4. Mr.Miyagi is offline
    Mr.Miyagi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,009

    Posted On:
    4/08/2014 9:43pm


     Style: BJJ/Zumba

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapruder View Post
    OK, so while teaching this lock today I stumbled on a variation that was tighter and faster than I have seen.

    If the butterfly hooks stay in the lock can still be finished. I put the hook under the same side leg(if their right hook it will be my right hamstring) and finish the exact same way.

    Has anyone else toyed with this? I will try and post up a vid to make myself more clear, but I dont know how long that will take me
    Yep, did this with my good training buddy the other week, he picked it up and was what he was using instead of trying to scoop the hooks up to the belly, cause I was having issues trying to do that, it's too big a movement.

    He showed me how he caught it off combat base, under the thigh you have up, just cup turn the ankle so the toes point in, and do the same lock up, same pressure etc, fucking sweet way to catch it off people with good following hooks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    Update:

    I went back to the drawing board to figure out how and when to apply the lock without causing injury and finally seem to have gotten the hang of it. For me, it about making sure it is tight to my body and once it is tight putting on the torque very gradually. I usually get the tap before I even start the torque.

    On an interesting note, I have been working on this as an off leg submission while playing in 50/50. I'll have to see in this is gimmick or if this something I'll continue to get.
    Awesome, and yeah that control you're using here is why I was a bit surprised you had issues with popping ankles on your first attempts ;). It's a real slow and tight sub, and anything else feels like it just lends itself to explode town.
    Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

    Miyagi: Feeling correct.

    Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

    Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.
  5. Zapruder is offline
    Zapruder's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Marcos, Tx
    Posts
    2,354

    Posted On:
    4/08/2014 10:56pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^ That is exactly what happened since I am a huge combat base player!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.
  6. Plasma is offline
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,081

    Posted On:
    4/09/2014 12:23am

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Video Zapruder!
  7. Zapruder is offline
    Zapruder's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Marcos, Tx
    Posts
    2,354

    Posted On:
    4/10/2014 10:39am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    Video Zapruder!
    Well, only had one person in class today and with my cell phone to record, the video didnt turn out so usable haha
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.
  8. Zapruder is offline
    Zapruder's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Marcos, Tx
    Posts
    2,354

    Posted On:
    4/17/2014 2:11pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well here is a super fast video of an ankle lock variation and then the Estima lock set up I was talking about.

    http://youtu.be/jlhM4iab3c0

    Well here is a super fast video of an ankle lock variation and then the Estima lock set up I was talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.
  9. Plasma is offline
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,081

    Posted On:
    5/25/2014 3:28pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapruder View Post
    Well here is a super fast video of an ankle lock variation and then the Estima lock set up I was talking about.

    http://youtu.be/jlhM4iab3c0

    Well here is a super fast video of an ankle lock variation and then the Estima lock set up I was talking about.
    Video Unavailable
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.