222330 Bullies, 3984 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bullshido's First Podcast of the Year

There you are, with your face and your shins, sitting in front of the Internet or reading this via the Bullshido Official Android App of Great Justice or Whatever, and you're thinking: "gee, I wish I could actually hear insider information about the stuff the Bullshido crew is working on and the MMA and martial arts, and stuff".

Well then why the hell aren't you listening to the Podcast?

This week's podcast features an in-depth look at the IBJJFBS, discussion on the proposed rule changes to MMA in California, and features special guests Stephen Koepfer of the American SAMBO Association and Jon Frank of Fight League representing Pankration.

So click here to stream or download the damn thing with your face and/or shins.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    1/13/2014 12:11pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still listening, but I have to say great job, Omega, Stick, and Matt. This podcast is well worth the listen.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/13/2014 1:09pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks, we need to have some feedback on what our members would like to hear discussed.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    1/13/2014 1:27pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    " You will never believe what Califronia is doing "
    Ain't that the truth.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    1/13/2014 1:34pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, all this "insider," stuff is great - excellent guests, they know their sports and how the world revolves around them.

I know dick about hosting a show, but I am an avid listener of "good," shows. Enough to say confidently: Omega, you are a pretty good interviewer and commentator. You really drove the discussion, which is key. But, more than that - you came in with a plan for the show, and you executed that plan.

And, you have a face made for radio (ba-dump-pshhhhh).

(edit)
    Probably not the right forum for this... Towards the end of the podcast, John talked about stats for kids' pankration injuries; I'd love to see the comparison to, like, kids' soccer. Also, I'll take from 1 to 5 of those patches :)

Ooh, a real suggestion - I probably missed the announce, but a bigger, louder "hey fuckwits, listen to Bullshido Radio, tomorrow night from x to y," would be great.
    Last edited by submessenger; 1/13/2014 1:49pm at .